Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Latosha S.
Love it it's really good as an low end lip stick this is the main brand that started with this to try a color thats been in for a while I have two of the same color
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Maybelline as a brand because it is inexpensive and they create quality products! I love this lipstick it is very moisturizing ! So if you need some color to your lips and also a moisturizer definitely pick this up ! It’s a must !
Lauren P.
Review for: Other more...
Overall I think this is a moisturizing basic lipstick that last for a good amount of the day. I do have to reapply three or four times while I am out but it is easy to apply and glides on nicely. I would definitely buy again for a solid drugstore brand lipstick.
Val R.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Not as hydrating as I expected this to be. The price is good, I guess you get what you pay for but I’ve had better red lip sticks that don’t bleed and are extremely lightweight. The color is fantastic though!
Jane M.
This lipstick is great. I love the color. It goes with everything. I also like how long it stays on my lips! This lipstick is like chapstick. It keeps my lips moist.
DeAnna H.
Lynchburg, VA
Now I have only recently tried this color.  I did like the color but the feel felt very bulky.  It did not matter how much I blotted I always felt like I had on too much.  This was on sale when I got it so the price wasn't bad.  But, I don't think I would purchase it again.  I was very self conscious and found myself asking my husband if I had lipstick on my teeth repeatedly.  I haven't used it since the first time.  Maybe I will try it again without a lip primer to see if that helps.  Honestly I don't think it will but, I feel it is only right to give it a fair chance.  It's not like I can return it so I better make it work.
David S.
It's rare that I find a lipstick that I like, so I was really surprised by how much I love this one! The color is a perfect pinkish-coral with a bit of shimmer to it. It applies beautifully and is really moisturizing. I usually only wear lipsticks with a lip gloss over it, but something about this product makes me not need the gloss. I love it, I'll definitely be buying another when I finish the one I currently have.
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Maybelline is one of my drugstore 'go-to' brands. If I'm in the store shopping for other necessities. I can always (& im always tempted) go to the cosmetics isles & pick up a few new colors. I loved the Maybelline Extreme Moisture, Peach Colada. I've been trying "nudes & corals" this summer & I loved the Peach shade. It made my lips so soft & supple. & the color wasn't overbearing. I will definitely be buying other shades their Extreme Moisture lipsticks again!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Great everyday shade, The texture is smooth and moisturizing on the lips. I was never a fan of Maybelline lipstick scent, for me it's a chemical like scent. The lasting time is similar to a balm with re-application every 2-3 hours. The price is reasonable and its sold in every drug store which makes it a convenient choice.
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
This lipstick is okay, but it's not the best. This is my first time using it and it's not my favorite but I love the color range. The packaging of the lipstick is very good. I would recommend this to others because it is affordable and you still get a good moisturizing lipstick for the price of it.
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart