Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Bernadette B.
Pasadena
Purchased at: ULTA
Keeps my lips moist, great color and smooth, buttery application. I use this lipstick a lot during the week, great color range as well! You can always find a color to go with the look of the day.
Andreina C.

I like this lipstick because it is a very similar to the color nude but without becoming so because it gives a little more color besides its pigmentation is very good and lasts all day.
Kimberlyy B.
Parkersburg , WV
Would absolutely recommend this product to everyone I know! Didn't feel too heavy on my lips and didn't make them dry. Has good moisturizer in it! Love love love! And that color, to die for!
Prateeksha S.
flower mound, TX
Its easy to apply and use Love the lip colors by this brand and stays longer on my lipsI ocassionally gift it to my friends.Its one of the favorite brands for lipstick.
Grazielle G.
Quezon city
The color is very natural looking. Like the title itself it is said to be mosturixing and thats true it has an exact amount of pigment and very beautiful on the lips
Lakin M.
Love this product! I hate sticky lipsticks that make your lips feel horrible all day. This product doesn't do that. It comes off easily and they have some beautiful colors to choose from.
Marla B.
Moisture locked and helps against flakiness, terrific for my dry chapped lips. Love the plum color against olive skin. Goes on smoothly and lasts several hours before reapplication.
Crystal W.
I love a matte lipstick over a moist one any day. This lipstick wasn't the right shade for me in so many levels. It was an impulse buy that I should not have made.
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Used to love this so much it was the perfect red lipstick. It stayed on quite well and was not drying, I was so sad when I found it it was disconnected. I do use the brands other lipstick and do recommend them
Brittany B.
I bought the two pack bc the store was all out of the color I wanted in singles. I will never go back for the single I will forever buy this lipstick in two packs. It's cheaper and nice to know I have another on if I run out of one.
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart