BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
V Chor P.
Review for: Berry Sorbet A58
One of my first drug store lipsticks!! The smell of these are like coconuts! I can say, that for a good price, the pigmentation is actually ok! I like how it can be layered with other brands and not fade away. I do however like the sheer shades better just because the texture of it, overall would I purchase again, maybe not because there's better lipsticks out there.
Erica T.
Glenwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually used this as my face paint this year for Halloween. Needed something that wasn't going to try out my face since I was basically creating war paint. It created effortless lines and came off extremely easily with make up remover unlike normal Halloween face paints.
jessica M.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Talk about moisture I love how this gives my lips nice moisture I would say that this is a great product Glides on smoothly again it doesn't leave my lips chappie like some other products that I've used have so I think if it's on clearance I'll probably buy it again
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I got this lipstick because of the attractive and affordable price.  The texture is super smooth and creamy, but the colors I got all had an orange undertone when I put them on which I was not a fan of. The color did last a long time (3-4 hours while drinking).
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
These were my first lipstick I ever wore and they were great. I thought I was cute as ever. Now I prefer the liquid lips because I don't have to worry about them breaking or melting but it still takes me back. I also still own a few in several shades.
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
this product was a good color on me. at the time of purchase it was a good price. first time user i was very pleased. meant all my expectation. would recommend it to others. the packing was easy to open. had many commentment of the color to my complexion
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
Review for: Rum Raisin 300
This was my first ever lipstick . My mom gave me money each Sunday and I used my $5 to purchase this . I was about 10 years old and I still have it to this day . Maybelline has always been my go to for amazing yet affordable lipsticks !
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Maybelline as a brand because it is inexpensive and they create quality products! I love this lipstick it is very moisturizing ! So if you need some color to your lips and also a moisturizer definitely pick this up ! It’s a must !
Lizbeth M.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I love the colors. The product didn't last a long time. It only lasted a couple of hours. It it's nice a creamy but I usually look for a lipstick that's going to last a while. It is affordable buy I wouldn't buy it again.
Cassandra P.
Salem, MA
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875
Maybe lime lipstick is how I got through senior year of high school. The darker colors always stay on so perfectly, even after lunch. They smell a little like play doh, but that's not really a draw back.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.