BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
You get what you pay for with this lipstick. It is a good pick for drug-store quality. I especially like this for lipsticks that I may only use for a specific occasion. The last power is decent and the texture isn't drying. It's a good low commitment purchase but not a lipstick to write home about. Great for beginners who are just starting their collection and for those trying to find out what colors work for their complexion. Great array of choices and finishes.
Dade C.
My ultimate favorite drug store lipstick that compares and can compete with the Prestige brands! I have a collection because they are super hydrating, last just as long as Urban Decay's and similar colors. I would definitely recommend. Excellent color payoff and my lips are soft after wearing. I usually have to take it off before it wears away because it lasts so long. Nice moisture and shine!
member-5f22fb94f
Kernersville , NC
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
This companies products are a staple in my daily makeup routine. Whether it's their eyeliner or lipsticks, a Maybelline product is used daily. I enjoy a red lippie by this company that is bold in color and really accentuates my lips. I am able to dress it up or down and pair vibrant colors (wardrobe) when wearing my lipstick. The plus: they're products can be found in your local beauty store!
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
This is a very bold color and Maybelline lipsticks are very pigmented so whatever is on the stick, will pass right on to your lips. Price could drop a little, but they can be found on sale. I have three and have been looking into buying more as well as their new foundation powder thingy. You can find them at any drugstore or any place that sells makeup, it is a very common and good brand.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I am obsessed with moisture anything....I always at least give it a try when it comes to giving myself moisture because I have such sensitive and dry skin. I really liked that this was super moisturizing, and very pigmented on my lips all the while keeping them hydrated. I really recommend you trying them at least once before you give a definite answer on whether or not you like them.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Maybeline's lipsticks are pretty good at wear time and application. Most of the colors I have at home are drug store products and Maybeline's seems to apply just as good as all the rest of my drug store lipsticks and also wears just as long. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Saves you money, and they've got nice colors to choose from.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
Maybelline is great when you need a quick lipstick. They have nice color selection and the lipsticks do not dry out your lipsticks. My main issue is they aren't long lasting, so I feel like i constantly have to touch up my lipstick. However, If I am ever in a situation where I need some lipstick fast, Maybelline is always a good brand.
Nichita S.
Henrietta, NY
The lipstick color is extremely favorable. It gives a feeling of fierceness when i wear it. It is long lasting and the packaging makes the customer want to buy it. This is my first time trying this product. I would recommend it to others. My friend loves wearing lipstick and I definitely think she will like this product as well.
Kaley B.
Maud, TX
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Maybelline lipstick is a staple in my "getting ready" routine. It is simple yet practical. It did meet the expectations I had set for the produce. Although I would like to try many other lipsticks, I will more than likely be buying Maybelline lipstick due to the convenience of it being at my local drugstore and its great price.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond
Great everyday shade, The texture is smooth and moisturizing on the lips. I was never a fan of Maybelline lipstick scent, for me it's a chemical like scent. The lasting time is similar to a balm with re-application every 2-3 hours. The price is reasonable and its sold in every drug store which makes it a convenient choice.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.