BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Martha M.
Review for: Other more...
The formula IS creamy And easy to apply🌺 It blends well with some other products that i apply of maybelline i use after a líp glossy And It turn to shine shine🌸👰 thats a plus, makes my color shade lipstick turn more into like if i applied liquid lipstick makeup.
Jessica C.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick is fabulous. Application goes on silky and smooth. It doesnt stain your teeth or stain after removal. Its a very long lasting lip stick and i would definitely recommend this product to all women. Maybelline is the best!
Parker D.
Anderson, SC
YES! I love this lipstick for a bold look. They have a lot of really fun shades. It is one of my go to drug store lipsticks. It also doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry or too greasy. The only thing is it stained one of my favorite shirts so be careful !
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I'm a lipstick lover but this isn't as pigmented as I would like. The extreme moisture makes it slightly sheer. I also don't care for the texture, it reminds me of an oil slick. The smell is also slightly perfumey.
Kylee S.
Orem, UT
Love this lipstick so much. I’ve always been an extreme lover of mattes, but this lipstick is the perfect in between of matte and glossy. It’s just sort of balmy, and it’s a comfortable wear all day!!!!!
Alyssa R.
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
Nice basic lipstick to use for a night on the town... loved 💕💕💕💕the color and it lasted for a good amount of time! Decent price for what you are getting out of it. I would recommend to others for sure
Erica C.
Redding, CA
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
It’s a great color but not long lasting. I’d rather spend an extra $8 on a better professional brand. Wears off super easy and can’t eat in it at all without t coming off.
Erica T.
Glenwood, NJ
I actually used this as my face paint this year for Halloween. Needed something that wasn't going to try out my face since I was basically creating war paint. It created effortless lines and came off extremely easily with make up remover unlike normal Halloween face paints.
Latosha S.
Love it it's really good as an low end lip stick this is the main brand that started with this to try a color thats been in for a while I have two of the same color
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Maybelline as a brand because it is inexpensive and they create quality products! I love this lipstick it is very moisturizing ! So if you need some color to your lips and also a moisturizer definitely pick this up ! It’s a must !
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.

back