Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Liner

Prevents lipstick from bleeding and feathering Glides on silky smooth

Please,estimate this product with 0-10 point!
Does anyone know how good the liner colour matches are to other lipstick brands or do they only match Maybelline lipstick colours? Thanks!!
Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...actually bought it online. When I find it I buy multiples! It goes on creamy, and you just need a gentle pressure to apply. I definitely recommend this product.in reviews
Dani G.
Irvine, CA
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Liner uploaded by Dani G.
I love lip liner and this one is great when using any red towns it stays on and helps the lipstick last longer longer
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
This lipstick is great! I like almost everything about it! One of the things I didn't like was the smell. I can't describe it, it's just not what I like to smell, but that's just an opinion.
Ashlyn B.
As far as lip liners go, this one was pretty decent. I kind of messed up and grabbed a shade that was a tad bit too dark but other than that it was pretty.
clarissa G.
Glendale, AZ
I love this because irs moisturizing but still a beautiful lip colour. My lips are very dry and finding something long lasting and moisturizing at the same time is the best thing that can happen to me. I will be purchasing again
valerie M.
Yoakum, TX
I use this lip liner for my Mac Selena lipstick como la flor red color. It's spot on and I love it.
Lorraine C.
thousand oaks
I love this! It kept my lips so moisturize unlike other lip liners and it's so easy to apply
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Maybelline Lips liners is a good product but I prefer stay for longer-term so don't disappear before my Lipstick. But I like its moisturize my lips edges. MAYBELLINE Moisture Extreme Lip Liner Pencil RED #80 (PACK OF 3)
Kendra L.
Marthasville, MO
Great product, goes on smooth, comes with 3. Easy to use, met all my expectations, and it also doesn't feather. the color doesn't fade throughout the day. I have purchased this product a few times. I would recommend this drugstore brand of lip liner to a friend.
Mary V.
Redding
I so absolutely love this color. The only thing better than the color is the formula and staying power of this liner. It looks so pretty to even just color full lip with it and cover it with a clear gloss or balm
Cindy summer G.
Can not miss me is never essential to my face, I love them, they are amazing, they highlight the features of my face