BY MAYBELLINE

Discover the power of micro-minerals in out exclusive starter kit. Product may vary from picture.

Buy on Amazon
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was never a mineral powder type of girl until I was introduced to this it makes my skin glow but make sure you get the right color or it will just look so nasty trust me
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this foundation especially since I have super oily skin it worked amazing! Stayed on all day although it does transfer and I suggest using a different brush because the one that comes with it is very rough and irritated my skin
Danielle C.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it really helps for makeup I really love this product every time I go to the store I just go directly to buy this product I really love it and I would really recommend this to anybody it's such a great product and it deserves five stars
Lutresia W.
Los Angeles
Maybelline products are amazing,
This is a maybelline mineral power starter kit.
I have the one in medium. I love this product not cakes very light and smooth. Apply very easy to apply.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great line that is comparable to bar minerals or other mineral foundations. Liked this being sold as a set because I got everything all at once!
Tammy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mineral powder makeup! It's really easy to blend and covers up most acne spots. Just make sure you use a setting spray or it won't last all day.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mineral makeup foundation starter kit. Its a lot more affordable than bare minerals makeup and works just as well. I definitely reccomend!
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I likes the mineral products but it maybe my face kind of brake out. So if you have sensitive skin you may not want to use this product on your face.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This collection is so awesome and it helps you to get the amazing look you want! This brand it's totally cheap and affordable and anyone caused it.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect starter kit, I like powder makeup but I'm more into liquid. But for this brand it was actually nice and perfect for travel