BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joey G.
I adore this product! I am always looking for a good pressed powder and this is it! This always eliminates and shine from my skin and leaves a good matte finish. It's reasonably priced (around $10) and can be found at any drug store! The color (medium) matches my skin perfectly and leaves my skin matte all day! I've gotten many complements on this powder and I love it- and the price! Attached are photos of the product and me wearing the product!
isabella d.
Knoxville
This powder is so good you can’t see any fine lines once you wear it. I don’t wear it everyday because i don’t need to everyday but once i do wear it i think it completes the look. If you are looking for a good pressed powder i would get this one. And it is cheap!!
Lori L.
I used a lot of different drug store finishing powders when I thought that was what you were suppose to do. Maybelline had a good formula and I liked that it was pressed so I could take it in my purse and it wouldn't get everywhere. It was a perfect way to stop the shine and just brighten my makeup during the day. Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder
Marley P.
Salt Lake City
I love the full coverage it gives! It goes on super easy and helps cover my lines and extra blemishes! It was cheap just at my local grocery story and found it on sale!
Victoria K.
This product is so amazing! It really helps o contain the oilyness of my face with out making it look cakey. It has a matte finish which is great if you use other products like blush, bronzer, or highlighter.
Anna P.
This powder is probably the exact same if not better than my old bare minerals powder. I’m glad I could find almost a dupe and it even works better. I love this for cheap and works well.
lauren f.
fort recovery
i use this to set my makeup everyday. mine came in a different container with a sponge and i use it to cover my dark circles under my eyes. then i use a floofy brush as i spread the powder across my entire face.
Carolyn T.
Anaheim
I don’t know how perfect your foundation is, but if once it gets wet on your face, you would need something to set it stuns then check this out immediately like I did
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I needed up putting this powder in my car for emergency purposes only. I didnt feel like it covered well and last long. It was easy to use just didn't have the coverage I was looking for. I wouldn't buy it again for what I was wanting t for. I would buy it for covering shine.
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
I love this powder because it goes on smooth without leaving your makeup feeling like it’s caked on. I also like it for the price I never spend a lot of money on powder because I feel they all do the same and I go through it like crazy