BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This used to be one of my favorites, but it's not so much. It is a loose blush and so it ends up getting everywhere.
Amani K.
This blusher was okay but due to the fact mineralised loose blush it sometimes came out quite blotchy which is never a good look.
Bev M.
National City, CA
I really donN't lime thus blush because this doesn't make me look like I'm wearing blush
elizabeth p.
I tried this powder and it wasn't anything special. It was supposed to be translucent bit I felt like it had pigment and it left my skin feeling cakey.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I'll never purchase again!!!! This product is very mess I would never purchase ever again!!! Complete waste of money if you want to take the chance open the container carefully.
Keila P.
Milwaukee, WI
Don't like it at all
It just didn't cut it for me. I broke out a lot and that made me very upset
Crystal R.
I usually love maybelline products but this one just didnt do it for me it was messy and didnt blend very well and it didnt last long
Stephanie D.
Wrong colour for a bright face, to harsh for the skin and leaves it look to crumbely. The packaging does not make it easy to use as you alsways apply to much on your brush leaving your overall look looking messy.
denise g.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought something similar to this product when I was younger and bought it because it brought back memories but I was a newbie in make up before and now that I know a little bit more about makeup I realized it's not good at all
Marina F.
Denton
On my dry skin, this powder appears flakey and you can tell I'm wearing makeup. Basically, it does not blend into the skin well.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?

Amazon