BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Olivia K.
It's very natural on I use this for a no makeup makeup look it's very nice on me it's a vet good blush for when you just want a little something.its very long lasting on .i am nearly out so I will need to go and buy again
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love how this goes on and blends in to my skin. It doesn't look streaked or fake. I have the nature glow that I want and it lasts all day! I would definitely recommend buying a blush like this! It is my go to blush!
Louise Annel G.
BEND, OR
Love that it is mineral. Blush Powder is very Pigmented. Just used small amounts. Brush included is fine and soft.
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
The powder cover pretty well and doesn't feel like it clogs my pores, I tend to have sensitive skin. I just wish the powder was a little more finer.
SHayna H.
Smithfield, VA
I like this blush on days when I want a lighter look. If you don't go light on this one it is very visible and distracting if you are going for the natural look. Nice and light though; good for sensitive skin.
Christalyn R.
Quezon City
I love love love this blush! It gives me a natural and youthful luminous finish. I can use it for everyday look and even for prties and events. I am really not a fan of blush but I'm using this for years already. I gave four stars because it is hot here in the Philippines and it sits on my pores :(
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Very pretty blush, simple and can go with almost any look. It is a loose powder so be cautious. A little goes a long way.
Rita B.
Switzerland
This is a very pretty color like a lot have said but.. put some on your hand and
hold it near a window...you see sparkles. I am guessing it looks sparkly outside. Too
bad. I got this for cheap but unless you're under 30...I don't know how this looks outside. Maybe in the the summer it looks better? If they got rid of the sparkles, it would be really nice.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This product is very light and has a wonderful color for your cheeks. I do like that it is minerals and more natural but I don't find this product holds up throughout the day.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Awesome...easy to use, long lasting. The loose powder is so much easier to use amount is easily adjusted to your skin tone and blend it in.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?

Amazon