BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Tonya S.
Paso Robles, CA
This is a blush that produces just the right amount of color. It doesn't wipe off right away and does really well over sunblock and in the heat. Lots of color and leaves my cheeks feeling soft.
Beatriz C. O.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product! Really gives you the coverage that you're looking for. It's very lightweight on your face and it blends pretty well. Great for all skin types TOO!
Megan B.
Nampa
This loose powder blush may just be one of my favorite blushes of all time. Perfect pink/peachy color, makes your eyes pop. Be aware, a little goes a long way. But that also makes it last for a long time. Beautiful color and finish!
Mckenzie D.
Kewanee, IL
My favorite blush. Goes on very smooth and doesn't get blotchy. The perfect color that doesn't get too dark. Lasts all day. Looks very natural.
Summer T.
I love a soft rosy cheek and this blush definitely covers that for me. The mix between pink and red is perfect for me.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
I used since the high school I really recommend it are so pigmented! I really love this product
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a blushed look that is perfect anytime, and anywhere.
Alexandra R.
Im inlove with this blush. Have had mine for awhile now and currently trying to squeeze as much out of it before getting a new one
Doaa Y.
It is my secret I used it as eyeshadow, bleacher and basis for lipgloss . It’s make may look very matching.
Aysha C.
Great blush. Love this powder version. Very pretty shades. Good pigment and gives a natural look. Can apply more for intense look.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?