Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
NAOMI H.
haswell
I love this stuff high pigmented went on well and buses out well I think it well 2orth money and good coverage
Brittany m.
Odessa, TX
Perfect powder brush or even comes in a face powder to set the face it is a really good product um just careful because alot goes a long way
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
Love it! Super sparkly, so use sparingly. Unless you happen to be a unicorn fairy princess mermaid, in which case, glitter on!
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Woooow it’s so cool I love it so match,thank you💟💟💟 this product very beautiful and cool
Edna L.
Me encanta usarla. De fácil aplicación y con un brillo espectacular deja mí rostro con un color muy acorde a mí persona
Camella C.
Wyoming
It’s healthy for my skin, makes me look young and I so love it! I’ve been using this for quite awhile and I love it!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Love how pigmented this product was ! I was shook! And no fall out I fell inlove with this product frist hand using I highly recommend this product to others ! .
Summer T.
I love a soft rosy cheek and this blush definitely covers that for me. The mix between pink and red is perfect for me.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a blushed look that is perfect anytime, and anywhere.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?