BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Megan S.
I like having the mineral blush because it leaves a light soft feel on my face. I've tried other blushes that leave my face feeling heavy from the make up I've chosen to wear that day, but no matter if I just use a little to add a bit of color or go bold with a lot of color, it still feels light on my face.
Kariann T.
Fairfax
I used a rose colored blush to pair this up with my foundation.

I’ve been using this the longest. It’s not that amazing, though I feel like the color stayed on my face for a pretty long time. I don’t like the flaky powder that comes with the product though as I feel like it gets really messy sometimes however.
Megan B.
Nampa
This loose powder blush may just be one of my favorite blushes of all time. Perfect pink/peachy color, makes your eyes pop. Be aware, a little goes a long way. But that also makes it last for a long time. Beautiful color and finish!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Ashley D.
Hector
I love the color of this blush it gives a good long lasting wear. It is very pigmented. I would recommend this for anyone else. It gives a shimmery appearance and color last througout the day.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Love how pigmented this product was ! I was shook! And no fall out I fell inlove with this product frist hand using I highly recommend this product to others ! .
Twanna R.
Hillsboro, AL
I would like to say great things about this product because I do like Maybelline however this particular product just wasn't right for me. Although I love the Brand, This mineral product never ended up being the right color. I tried several of the darker Shades and they ended up being to read or to Ashley. I tried with foundation, and without. And it just didn't match. The coverage however was nice, it is not a full coverage makeup but it can be layered. Overall I still like the brand, but this particular product just wasn't for me. Maybe one day they will come out with cooler tones for darker skin.
Amber B.
louisville
This blush is honestly my favorite blush out there, even over high end products. Best for any skin type! Pigmentation is great and a little goes a long way. Bought this at Target about a year ago. Would buy again. Very blend-able. Comparable to bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush but much cheaper.
Christalyn R.
Quezon City
I love love love this blush! It gives me a natural and youthful luminous finish. I can use it for everyday look and even for prties and events. I am really not a fan of blush but I'm using this for years already. I gave four stars because it is hot here in the Philippines and it sits on my pores :(
Angelica G.
Lewisville
I have been a Maybelline customer since late 2010, back when they had the old formula. This is my first time trying out the matte translucent powder and I must say that this works pretty well throughout my day. I use this in my T-Zone underneath my FIT me foundation in the color 338 Spicy
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?