Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Awesome...easy to use, long lasting. The loose powder is so much easier to use amount is easily adjusted to your skin tone and blend it in.
joeanna e.
Bakersfield , CA
Another on of my favorites, I cannot live without this if you see this product in your nearest store buy it, it is definitely worth it 😍
Judy M.
Maybelline has come out with with some pretty sweet blushes their not to dark I can apply it about two -3 time without it looking to much
Megan H.
Florence, SC
I wasn't a huge fan of this product but I am not sure if I was using it correctly. It also always seemed to leak all over my makeup bag.
Chaura B.
I use this in mauve and love it. I don't use it often, but I have had it for years. It creates a warm soft pink, and blends seamlessly.
Crystal R.
I usually love maybelline products but this one just didnt do it for me it was messy and didnt blend very well and it didnt last long
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It's alright for mild skin Id feel if it was used on lighter skin tones it would appear more neutral rather than a mild skin tone
Brittany B.
Lovely color. Soft and subtle. Mineral wear is always a must. Matte finish and is a good value. It's more orange that red tones.
Kayla R.
Fall City, WA
Absolutely love this product! Cheap easy to find at any drug store or Walmart, It goes on very well and the powder doesn't run!
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
I absolutely love it. Its right amount pigmented and stays on for good amount of time. Will recommend this to friends and family
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?