Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Mckenzie D.
Kewanee, IL
My favorite blush. Goes on very smooth and doesn't get blotchy. The perfect color that doesn't get too dark. Lasts all day. Looks very natural.
Jude E.
This blush is fantastic! I love the color because it's a mix of peach and also bronzer- very similar to the more expensive Colorpop's "Orgasm".
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I like this product a lot. It goes on smooth and looks and feels good. Doesn't cake or look too bright. I use this product several days a week.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
I love this product, I thought it would leave a residual feeling, but it didn't and it was light and was very subtle in color, which I like.
Amanda W.
I love mineral powders. This one seems to blend very well with my skin tone. It is lightweight and east to use. I would highly recommend it.
Brittany m.
Odessa, TX
Perfect powder brush or even comes in a face powder to set the face it is a really good product um just careful because alot goes a long way
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a big fan of the loose powders, but when applied properly they look really pretty. This color is really pretty on almost any skin color.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Its okay pretty basic. But works fairly good. I didnt really care for the smell. Its not strong or anything but it's not super nice smelling.
Breanna w.
Rumsey
The only powder I've ever bought honestly. The mineral powder has been my all time go to since I started wearing make up. Light and durable.
Alysia H.
This maybelline natural powder is okay for loose powder foundation but I think theres other brands who do this better like Bare Minnerals.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?