Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I'll never purchase again!!!! This product is very mess I would never purchase ever again!!! Complete waste of money if you want to take the chance open the container carefully.
SHayna H.
Smithfield, VA
I like this blush on days when I want a lighter look. If you don't go light on this one it is very visible and distracting if you are going for the natural look. Nice and light though; good for sensitive skin.
Danielle B.
I have been using this for a while now. I love the loose powder and the ability to blend it to the perfect finish/shade. I would recommend you give it a try. Not a bad price either.
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
Its and ok product doesn't fully satisfy me but for the price it works ok I will use it for my second hand make up if I don't have my number one I guess it does its work will recommend for starters
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this powders and containers that it comes from because it's not to messing to you shake it a lil some comes to your brush . Almost the color is so pretty and rose
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Not a big fan of the loose powders, but when applied properly they look really pretty. This color is really pretty on almost any skin color.I love these loose powders. They are really pretty and nice illuminating properties.
Nirali P.
Bartlesville, OK
I really like this blush. I have really dry skin and was afraid to use it because I thought it would make it worse. I'm so glad I purchased it. Would recommend.
Melanie M.
Ferriday, LA
Love this product!! Would definitely use it again!! I use this product everyday! Goes on evenly throughout my face! I bought it from Walmart for a cheap price!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MaybellineLover
It is amazing the Maybelline mineral power naturally luminous blush, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Jennifer G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's cheap it does the job and I have been using it for years. I am not picky about brands or anything. If it works and doesn't break my skin out I'm fine.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?