Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
I'm so glad I found this blush on here when I did because the color is perfect for Spring and Summer. Peach is a good color to choose if you want to try something different. I usually go towards pink blushes but I love this color. I did also purchase this in gentle pink which is nice as well. The seller was great and I got the product in only 2 days. Everything was perfect when it arrived. I will be buying from Beauty In 3D again in the future.
Camille R.
These mineral make ups are satisfactory but only if you use a light hand and lose any loose product. Easily cakey if not careful .. ill only repurchase if it's on sale
Beatriz C. O.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product! Really gives you the coverage that you're looking for. It's very lightweight on your face and it blends pretty well. Great for all skin types TOO!
Maryann R.
I have tried this product , it's affordable, the powder is very handy easy to bring anywhere,  i so love the lightness of the powder on my face. Very easy to apply.
Brittany H.
Yuba City
I have oily to combination skin and this works perfect for my skin! It evens my skin tone pretty good. I always set this with a setting powder do extra coverage.
Tracey Anne C.
Makati City
I've been using this for 8 years now and I still go back for more. This mineral loose powdered blush gives you control in application and it's very light weight on the skin. It has a lot of prodyct and I totally love their range of shades, especially their peachy shade.
Gabriela Z.
Tengo el tono 50 Opal rose y es muy claro para mi color de piel. No tiene pigmentación casi, no me gusta el envase porque se empolva todo fácilmente, sólo me gusta la textura. Dos estrellas..
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This product is very light and has a wonderful color for your cheeks. I do like that it is minerals and more natural but I don't find this product holds up throughout the day.
Madeline K.
I love the color of this blush. It's great for my fair skin and complements my pink undertones. What I don't like is the application. I struggled with either picking up too little or too much every time. It's also too shimmery for my preference.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I'll never purchase again!!!! This product is very mess I would never purchase ever again!!! Complete waste of money if you want to take the chance open the container carefully.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?