Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good ...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Sydney M.
I used this product for years! Loved the loose power and how much coverage it gave me. It was true to color and applied and easily blended and was buildable. I would definitely consider buying this product again.
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
It's not as pigmented as I hoped but I did get a loose powder so I could build it. Works well easy to use. Not clumpy. For a store brand it works great. Lasts all day with setting your face with a spray setter.
Ashley G.
Sullivan City , TX
Love this! It works well and really helps my face look healthier and its an amazing foundation at the very same time. I don't know how much it costs because I got it as gift from one of my aunts but it's awesome
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
I love maybelline blush. It really does a natural looking job without going overboard. It gives just the right amount of color. Blends extremely well and it feels smooth. Lasts all day I highly recommend
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
These are unfortunately discontinued. It was my first peach blush i ever owened after learning that peach blush is great on Indian skin tones. I have replaced it with the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is a good mineral powder. This product applies well and does have a good staying power. This is a build able product as well. I like that this is a matte finish. I would recommend to others.
Tonya S.
Paso Robles, CA
This is a blush that produces just the right amount of color. It doesn't wipe off right away and does really well over sunblock and in the heat. Lots of color and leaves my cheeks feeling soft.
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love how this goes on and blends in to my skin. It doesn't look streaked or fake. I have the nature glow that I want and it lasts all day! I would definitely recommend buying a blush like this! It is my go to blush!
Ashley F.
Love this powder blush and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
This blush can be kind of messy to apply with lots of fall out. The colors are gorgeous but you have to use a very light hand when applying or else you will get intense color.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?