Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Isabelle A.
Manila
I love this product!! This makes my cheeks look naturally pinkish. It feels light on the skin, as if you're not wearing make-up
ZAWANAH O.
KOTA KINABALU
Very pigmented. Please dust off your brush before applying. Try to use a little product instead od getting it all on the brush.
khorchani r.
This mineral powder give to your face a natural shine 😍
It's the perfect choice of ever take 😎 it's Maybelline shine girls 😍
Edna L.
Me encanta usarla. De fácil aplicación y con un brillo espectacular deja mí rostro con un color muy acorde a mí persona
Camella C.
Wyoming
It’s healthy for my skin, makes me look young and I so love it! I’ve been using this for quite awhile and I love it!
Andrea C.
Tengo no de esos jejeje aunque se me esta acabando pero me encanta el tono del color y pues es uno de mis favoritos 😊
Yara A.
kuwait
This i like for daily basis because it is light and natural amd it's not ashy and feels good on the skin i like it
Katey W.
Coboconk
I use this everyday. It's my favorite right now. There isn't much to explain. It goes on smooth and looks natural
Karen L.
El Paso, TX
Esta bien para el día a día, pero no creo que sea el indicado si deseas algo más elaborado o de larga duración...
amanda t.
Bonito iluminador para todo tiempo de pieles , se adapta bien y no queda nada mal ideal para verano y primavera
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?