BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
I super love this blush!!! The shade is very natural and really enhance one's beauty! It is available in any of your favorite local stores. A high quality product in an affordable price! I highly recommend this product!
Angie A.
I love the loose powder blush. You don’t need a lot of it to give some colour to your cheeks. Just be careful with it, loose powder can go everywhere and make a high mess if you’re not paying attention.
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
This is a nice powder foundation. I like how easy it blend and the skin tone choice that this line carries. However, just like most powder foundation if you have dry patches it makes then more noticeable.
graciela m.
barranquilla
e usado mucho este producto y aunque no es uno de mis preferido es aceptable deja un exelente resultado y tiene un pigmento agradable, pero como dije antes me a gustado mas el de otra marca
Olivia K.
It's very natural on I use this for a no makeup makeup look it's very nice on me it's a vet good blush for when you just want a little something.its very long lasting on .i am nearly out so I will need to go and buy again
Rita B.
Switzerland
This is a very pretty color like a lot have said but.. put some on your hand and
hold it near a window...you see sparkles. I am guessing it looks sparkly outside. Too
bad. I got this for cheap but unless you're under 30...I don't know how this looks outside. Maybe in the the summer it looks better? If they got rid of the sparkles, it would be really nice.
cynthia b.
I really like this podwer. Is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. The shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. I did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect.
Jessica T.
Toronto
A nicely pigmented blush that lasts for hours!
Does not dry out my skin, has some shimmer to it. Gives me rosy cheeks and I'm very happy.

You don't need much product to get the natural colour you want. That's why I have a problem with the packaging. Too much powder comes out and I have to attempt to tap the excess back into the container (and that is quite an annoying task as a lot of the product misses the container).
Katherine D.
Windsor, ON
It's basically the same formula as their mineral foundation, so naturally I love it. It looks natural when applies and is a natural flushed colour. I have pale skin and it gives me a warm blushed look. I'd buy again for sure!
Lydia R.
So Fine is a bit odd, like a lip balm for your body -- it leaves a smooth finish but sits on top of skin instead of sinking in. Fans of florals will love the white flower smell. Fans of fuzz-free skin will not love the black puff that accompanies the balm, as it leaves fuzzies in the product and on your skin. (Better to use your hands.) Since it takes about 10 minutes to apply to your body, it's also not for the time-crunched.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?