BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Victoria P.
Very soft and light weight. Great pigment and doesn't need a lot to put on your cheeks
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
I like this product but I wish there was more of a shade range which there really isn't
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
I love these loose powders. They are really pretty and nice illuminating properties.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
The pigments didn't show up on my face very well and it looked powdery on my cheeks
Lisa H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Absolutely love this! Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Color is excellent
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a blushed look that is perfect anytime, and anywhere.
Gemma M.
Bootle, Liverpool
Loved this gives a really lovely natural glow
Received plenty of compliments and people wanting to know what make up I used it’s long Leto g and lasts on a night out with friends.
Would definitely recommend to others
Lauren N.
Doral, FL
Very soft product, the better way to look natural every day and beautiful! This is very nice to blend in the skin, and i love the finish. I only have to use like 8 hours and Im still in love with the amazing color.
graciela m.
barranquilla
e usado mucho este producto y aunque no es uno de mis preferido es aceptable deja un exelente resultado y tiene un pigmento agradable, pero como dije antes me a gustado mas el de otra marca
Jessica T.
Toronto
A nicely pigmented blush that lasts for hours!
Does not dry out my skin, has some shimmer to it. Gives me rosy cheeks and I'm very happy.

You don't need much product to get the natural colour you want. That's why I have a problem with the packaging. Too much powder comes out and I have to attempt to tap the excess back into the container (and that is quite an annoying task as a lot of the product misses the container).
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?