Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering bu...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Very pretty blush, simple and can go with almost any look. It is a loose powder so be cautious. A little goes a long way.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
Maybelline mineral power is a perfect line of this brand. The blush and all is very practice and cute, i really love this
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I like the mineral powders, especially the true peach its really natural without too much pigment and I can get it cheap.
emily P.
newark
Love this powder have been using it for already 8 yrs I love it. I recommend it for anyone long lasting and it is great
Summer T.
I love a soft rosy cheek and this blush definitely covers that for me. The mix between pink and red is perfect for me.
maddy r.
Hollywood, Florida
This is my holy grail blush i love it so mush i need to my some more because I'm all out but it last such a long time
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This used to be one of my favorites, but it's not so much. It is a loose blush and so it ends up getting everywhere.
Alexis S.
Naples, FL
This blush is very pigmented and can get very messy. It does leave a pink glow to your cheeks for a nice go out look.
Katie A.
Hot Springs
Use it everyday! Doesn't look cakey! Feels lightweight yet covers where it needs too! Lasts awhile! Not too procey
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
This product blends well and is easy to match for skin tones. However i felt like it got oily through out the day.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?