BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush

Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details

I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?
Start your review of Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. in reviews
Sharee S.
Locust Grove, GA
A great blush that looks awesome on majority skin types. I love how it looks on my face and wish you didn't lose so much product because of the way it's shaped.
Kayla R.
Fall City, WA
Absolutely love this product! Cheap easy to find at any drug store or Walmart, It goes on very well and the powder doesn't run!
SHayna H.
Smithfield, VA
I like this blush on days when I want a lighter look. If you don't go light on this one it is very visible and distracting if you are going for the natural look. Nice and light though; good for sensitive skin.
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
I am taking away one star for the messiness of this blush. Other than that I loved this blush it was so easy to blend in with my makeup and it has kinda a matte finish which to me makes it look more natural. I’m not too big on shimmer. There is a lot in this tub of blush and last a long time. Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush
Nirali P.
Bartlesville, OK
I really like this blush. I have really dry skin and was afraid to use it because I thought it would make it worse. I'm so glad I purchased it. Would recommend.
Lindsay G.
United states
This was one of my first maybelline blushes and I really enjoyed it and still would use it. It has a more light but very pretty color when applied to the skin. The only thing that's a bit of a hassle which is why I removed a star is the fact it's a loose powder and it tends to be messy and get everywhere if you're not careful.
Alondra J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super cute I live when it’s powder. I recommend it to anyone and will definitely continue to buy it.!
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive tried this powder in the past, bought it and used it and never bought it again . It works for some people but not me.
Mckenzie D.
Kewanee, IL
My favorite blush. Goes on very smooth and doesn't get blotchy. The perfect color that doesn't get too dark. Lasts all day. Looks very natural.
Jasmine K.
Benson
I like this blush it is very pretty I have used it many time it’s pretty long lasting