Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE #87 in Blush

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good pr...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her thin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
I love the color of this blush. It's great for my fair skin and complements my pink undertones. What I don't like is the application. I struggled with either picking up too little or too much every time. It's also too shimmery for my preference.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
Its and ok product doesn't fully satisfy me but for the price it works ok I will use it for my second hand make up if I don't have my number one I guess it does its work will recommend for starters
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Tengo el tono 50 Opal rose y es muy claro para mi color de piel. No tiene pigmentación casi, no me gusta el envase porque se empolva todo fácilmente, sólo me gusta la textura. Dos estrellas..
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I'll never purchase again!!!! This product is very mess I would never purchase ever again!!! Complete waste of money if you want to take the chance open the container carefully.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very light and has a wonderful color for your cheeks. I do like that it is minerals and more natural but I don't find this product holds up throughout the day.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MaybellineLover
It is amazing the Maybelline mineral power naturally luminous blush, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Braintree, MA
Usually don't wear mineral powder blushes but somehow Maybelline made me get into them. this blush is the perfect ocolpr and feels so light on my skin
Mckenzie D.
Mckenzie D.
Kewanee, IL
My favorite blush. Goes on very smooth and doesn't get blotchy. The perfect color that doesn't get too dark. Lasts all day. Looks very natural.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot. It goes on smooth and looks and feels good. Doesn't cake or look too bright. I use this product several days a week.
Jude E.
Jude E.
This blush is fantastic! I love the color because it's a mix of peach and also bronzer- very similar to the more expensive Colorpop's "Orgasm".
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?