BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her thin...1 Answers
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Review for: L' Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush Original Rose Ii
I love the color of this blush. It's great for my fair skin and complements my pink undertones. What I don't like is the application. I struggled with either picking up too little or too much every time. It's also too shimmery for my preference.
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I'll never purchase again!!!! This product is very mess I would never purchase ever again!!! Complete waste of money if you want to take the chance open the container carefully.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MaybellineLover
It is amazing the Maybelline mineral power naturally luminous blush, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Braintree, MA
Usually don't wear mineral powder blushes but somehow Maybelline made me get into them. this blush is the perfect ocolpr and feels so light on my skin
Jude E.
Jude E.
This blush is fantastic! I love the color because it's a mix of peach and also bronzer- very similar to the more expensive Colorpop's "Orgasm".
Mckenzie D.
Mckenzie D.
Kewanee, IL
Review for: Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush Face Blushes Soft Mauve Ii 14 oz
My favorite blush. Goes on very smooth and doesn't get blotchy. The perfect color that doesn't get too dark. Lasts all day. Looks very natural.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot. It goes on smooth and looks and feels good. Doesn't cake or look too bright. I use this product several days a week.
maddy r.
maddy r.
Hollywood, Florida
This is my holy grail blush i love it so mush i need to my some more because I'm all out but it last such a long time
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
Mineral power are the best!! I love this Maybelline power, it's very good! Good price, good color and good fixing
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I found this blush on here when I did because the color is perfect for Spring and Summer. Peach is a good color to choose if you want to try something different. I usually go towards pink blushes but I love this color. I did also purchase this in gentle pink which is nice as well. The seller was great and I got the product in only 2 days. Everything was perfect when it arrived. I will be buying from Beauty In 3D again in the future.
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?