Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Gemma M.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by May Lee C.Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE

Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks. With micro-minerals. Made in U.S.A. Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color. Skin looks healthy and fresh. Talc-free, lightweight formula, fragrance-free, and oil-free. This blush is really great. i was always skeptical about the whole mineral makeup thing but i picked up the maybelline mineral power powder foundation, as well as the concealer and this blush! it blends sooo well and looks so natural it wakes up my faceee! The color gentle pink is so fresh and healthy and has a subtle luminosity. Its so easy to apply im very happy with the whole line! Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbade. click this product to see full details see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good ...1 Answers
  • My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really like this podwer. is to shiny to wear it during the day for my taste but at night it looks great. the shimery and the pink color make you look like glowing and is super light on your face. i did strugle a bit at first with the application form... but one you get the hang of it is perfect. " in 6 reviews
Megan S.
I like having the mineral blush because it leaves a light soft feel on my face. I've tried other blushes that leave my face feeling heavy from the make up I've chosen to wear that day, but no matter if I just use a little to add a bit of color or go bold with a lot of color, it still feels light on my face.
Kariann T.
Fairfax
I used a rose colored blush to pair this up with my foundation.

I’ve been using this the longest. It’s not that amazing, though I feel like the color stayed on my face for a pretty long time. I don’t like the flaky powder that comes with the product though as I feel like it gets really messy sometimes however.
Corianna H.
Otsego, MN
It's a nice consistency goes on your face nicely with a blending brush but was hard to find a good color for me had to try a couple shades to find the right fit for my skin tone seemed to go on kinda dark but it blended nicely on my skin. Good Quality for the Price!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love lose powdered I use it to set my liquid foundation! This product is amazing and cheap! They have different shade for lite and dark skin tone! Super affordable recommend for everyone!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Samantha D.
Hagerman, ID
I have used the mineral powders since middle school. They are affordable and work great. Very finely milled powder keeps your face from looking cakey. A little bit of this product goes a l my way especially blush
Ashley D.
Hector
I love the color of this blush it gives a good long lasting wear. It is very pigmented. I would recommend this for anyone else. It gives a shimmery appearance and color last througout the day.
Michele G.
The Maybeline mineral powder goes on smoothly and feels like on your skin while providing great coverage. It's buildable coverage without feeling cakey. Very affordable and great coverage!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
i've been using this powder since i first started with makeup , and i haven't changed it since , love it great value , not to expensive . true to color . great buy
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Love how pigmented this product was ! I was shook! And no fall out I fell inlove with this product frist hand using I highly recommend this product to others ! .
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy
Mickala C.
My friends birthday is coming up and I was considering buy her things in this category. Can anyone tell me the price rage this may vary from?