Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Sarah B.
7 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand names at great wholesale prices!

• How does this compare to youngniques foundation? 2 Answers
  • I can't find this in Texas? Is it still around?Be the first to answer!
  • A bit off topic but why can't I find the Affinitone here? It's my f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
This Maybelline mineral power natural perfecting foundation foundation is def really a great product that i use everyday and would recommend to many. it has a bunch of great smells to try out and leaves skin protected, soft, and smooth like it was done by an artist
Kindala O.
Kindala O.
Glendale, AZ
This foundation was awful. It was runny, did not stay in place and it broke me out. It was affordable and not pricey at all. It was my first and last time using this product. Not easy to apply since it was so runny. Would not recommend to others at all.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I absolutely love this Maybelline mineral power natural perfecting foundation. It feels so light on my skin as if I am not wearing anything! I love this product so much that i wear it every single day. I deffinately recommend this to everyone!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Greenwood, IN
I actually liked this product but the only thing I didn't like was it showed very smudgy lines when you tried to blend it in with a brush. So you have to use a beauty blender or your fingers to blend it in.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base es excelente para rostros de mixto a graso , su apariencia es totalmente matte y mantiene el maquillaje intacto por mucho tiempo, la recomiendo altamente, y es accesible en cuanto a su precio!
Lameka W.
Lameka W.
Descent product, its one that I would use again if in need a quick fix, I got it at Walmart. Reasonably priced and covers well enough before I use my powder. I do like cover girl usually for daily wear.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like this as a conture color with a beauty blender it did the trick and was seamless but I am a high end beauty now so I will be getting some more good products again and mixing them in
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Little Elm, TX
I bought this foundation hoping it would be similar to Bare Minerals, but was disappointed. It was very heavy and sticky, and left my fave feeling "cakey" and heavy. I won't buy this again.
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I know its called "mineral powder" but I did not like the consistency of this product. I found it to really show my dry patches on my skin. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with dry skin
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
I remember using this foundation a long time ago it was great but have since replaced this because it is no longer sold in stores so please be aware that it probably no longer exists.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
How does this compare to youngniques foundation?
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
A bit off topic but why can't I find the Affinitone here? It's my favorite Maybelline foundation!
Englewood, NJ
Hoe doe this make your skin feel
Englewood, NJ
How is this coverage
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this in Texas? Is it still around?