BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Lipsticks - Maybelline Mineral Power Lipstick goes on smooth and creamy and lasts all day long.

Ava O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a decent color for going out and to top it off, it's full of minerals. I really enjoy the sheen and simplicity of the color, because it's a light feel but a deep shade. It looks great with a coat of lip gloss on top, or a coat of chapstick to add a bit of a matte effect.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
Absolutely love the color of this lipstick. and i love that it stays on. there isn't much packaging. its the tub rapped in plastic. i bought it at the base exchange. it wasn't to pricey, but their are cheaper. but you get what you pay for. id def. buy again the colors is great
Paola N.
I just love it . I am a very active woman and I have almost no time to check my makeup just so I put it and now this. It is durable and will not let me dry lips . Suffer of the flakes in the mouth and this color the hides me. I love.
I would definitely recommend to buy it
Kyla B.
Hartselle, AL
LOVE this product!! Lasts long and stays bright! Price is great and value is wonderful! You can find this product anywhere! It's easy to apply and met my expectations 100%!!!!!! There are so any colors to buy and I'd love to have each! Would definitely buy again!
patricia v.
Berwyn, IL
my cousin let me try this and i thought it was okay. It didn't last , could of been because of dinner. 1st time user. the casing was just fine. not sure if i would buy it. it didn't last that long. If someone i know likes maybelline, i would tell them to try it.
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
Seriously beautiful, great formula, really makes me glad I tried this! Wasn't really sold on it until my friend made me and yeah I'm just so glad I listened! Didn't think it was going to be my color, but yeah it definitely was! Mineral power all the way!
Monica G.
Great lipstick it can be used to create a natural look, and depending on the eye makeup even make a bold statement! Of course this is not in my comfort zone and I wipe it off and put on a pink lippie before walking out of the house, but still great.
Yenifer P.
I particularly like natural tones are the ones I like , I chose this for its color as natutal , this pen is necessary sharpen , something not dislike me but I prefer to be retractable , however I have no bad reviews although not of my Favourites
Martha R.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Maybelline products because they're great and inexpensive. It's really great that there are good products out there that I can afford. I appreciate Maybelline selection colors because they're really nice. I especially love this shade.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
Really smooth and creamy lipstick. Not my favorite color and/or formula but a great product none the less. The floral/perfume scent is not my personal preference. This is a miss for me but I can see why others would enjoy it.