BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Micro-Minerals Sun-Kissed Bronze Glow Discover the goodn

Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
I like this product, I think it makes your skin look so smooth and perfect. And it blurs out my pores and sets my makeup, However like most powders it does not last long on the skin
Kelly N.
London, KY
Great price for product! Perfect for finishing up a look. Creates a very clear finish. I love using this after applying foundation as it helps to remove any of the “wet” feeling my face may still have. Lasts for what seems like forever.
Rachel L.
I use this product everyday! It provides the perfect amount of coverage to set my makeup for the day, but not look cakey. I notice such a difference in the way my makeup stays put all day when I use this!
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
I LOVE this powder!! I've been buying this for a few years now and that should tell you how much I just LOVE it! It has spf 18 which I really love because i can just throw this of some normal location and be good to go! It blends right in with out a hassle. 10/10 would recommend! I will definitely buy this again and again
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
This is an affordable product, however, it's a drugstore product. This means you won't be able to sample the product prior to purchasing so when you purchase this $10 product, you're gambling on getting the wrong color. If you don't match your color correctly or don't blend this one properly..it's extremely noticeable and not pleasant.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I had used this powder for a long time before I stopped using powder on my face all together. The color was good and it felt nice on my skin without drying it out. It wasn't oil free however so that is why I stopped using it. Overall it was a product I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Erika R.
Smock, PA
I use this powder every day. I can say it's my favorite. It lasts all day and has full coverage. If I don't use foundation, I use just this and it works. I love it! Highly recommend
Dianne D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great product! It blends perfectly after you apply your contour, leaves your skin illuminated with a tone to die for. It works for any kind of skin. I'm in love with this illuminator because it's affordable
Katie C.
I purchased this product in the Nude and Pink colors and as much as I've tried to love them, I just can't.

The product swatched is pretty, but that's about it. The powder has glitter that is not finely milled enough to be considered illuminating or at all natural looking when applied. It is very obvious and chunky on the cheekbones and the color that is in the container doesn't translate onto the skin af all. There is not much staying power to this item at all, either. It's messy when applied to the areas which need to jr highlighter and because it's so glittery, it's very easy to start looking like Christmas ornament.

The packaging and the brush are both awful. There is no way to close up the holes/softer(?) which allow the product to come up to the top so both of the ones I have, contain more product on the top than where it's supposed to be stored, making it a huge mess to use.

This was an overall disappointment for me, and I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
Very nice and affordable product, it makes your skin (oily or dry) look very natural and luminous. With a little amount of product is enough to have a shimmer fresh look, you can use it like daily product . I recommend it.
Emily B.
How well does this work, cover, and last in compared to Bare Minerals mineral powder?
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Has anyone used this under their eyes? I'm looking for a nice, creamy, illuminating concealer.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
How is the coverage it seems spotty to me
Samantha N.
Socorro, TX
Does this illuminator last and cover?