6 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Brand names at great wholesale prices! see more...

• Does this come in a big range of colors? I'm very pale so lots of c...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores ...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and is it worth it ? 1 Answers
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I have very extreme dark circles and this works better for me than products that are 10x the price, and believe me I've tried everything. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
For $7, I was expecting something better. This has the consistency of a cheap BB cream, and the coverage of one too. It took me 3 coats to even begin covering my dark circles, 2 coats for acne marks. If you put too many coats on it gets cakey! Bleh! I'm giving two stars because I like the color selection and it's easy to blend into my skin tone.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It hard for me to find concealers that don't make my face look orange when rubbed in. I like using this under my eyes to get rid of those horrid "bags". I'm only giving this product 4 out of the 5 stars because the coverage could be better, although it is good just a little more would be great.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Richwood, OH
For us gals who suffer from dark circles, concealer is a must! This product works wonders for me to feel confident walking out that door! The blend is flawless and not heavy on my face. Never have to worry about that 'caked on' look or feel. Not to mention easy on your pocket!!!
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This really does cover under eye circles and redness but a little goes a long way. Since it's a thick cream stick you should mix in some moisture cream on your hand and smooth it on sparingly. Too much will look cakey and get into wrinkles. Just a very thin layer is best.
I love this concealer. Maybelline is one of the makeup brands that never fails me. I love this concealer and I truly recommend it. It does not crease or get into fine lines. If you're looking for an affordable concealer this is definitely the concealer and brand to get.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
This is such a good concealer, works great with any sling type. It doesn't harm your skin and great quality. I love it and use it all of the time with my makeup. I definitely recommend thins to anyone
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
I like the powder concealer better because it brings out my face a lot. Like my skin is mocha so it is type dark. And I love it. Not this color though, the one I brought was called mocha
nora b.
nora b.
I have repurshed this quite a few times due to the great coverage it provides. Did i mention how long it last. This product is amazing and very builduable and easy to apply and blend.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does this come in a big range of colors? I'm very pale so lots of colors are very dark on me..
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores in the T-Zone of my face?
Emily M.
Emily M.
How is the coverage and is it worth it ?