BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand names at great wholesale prices!

• Does this come in a big range of colors? I'm very pale so lots of...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pore...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and is it worth it ? 1 Answers
Elaine T.
Latham, NY
Review for: Natural Perfecting Concealer 0.18 fl oz; 5.5 ml more...
I bought this product while I was in Hong Kong because this specific concealer wasn’t available in the states at the time. This provides sheer to medium converse. However, I’ve found that it tends to cake over the course of the day and settle into my fine lines.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Natural Perfecting Concealer 0.18 fl oz; 5.5 ml more...
I love the formula and coverage on this . I can’t find it anywhere anymore, I’ve had mine for over 3 years and I use it on special occasions because I don’t want to run out. If anyone knows where I can buy them please let me know!!
Sofia R.
Maybelline Concealer is one of my current prime products to have a perfect make-up, this product definitely helps me to achieve it. I have a lot of time choosing this brand for the concealers and I will continue doing it since it really achieves the result that I am looking for. This time I chose to try the Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer Makeup, I really love to know that it not only covers my imperfections but also is a product developed to maintain healthy skin. It is easy to apply, it covers everything perfectly, it is not necessary to apply it several times and it is perfectly blended with other make-up. Also note that it is easy to remove, does not have strong odors and its consistency is not sticky. Widely recommended. :)
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I used this in a different shade but this is a snap question. I can never find it anymore but I love the coverage and ease of blending. It gives a natural finish without looking cakey or flat. It does get used up quickly, I would recommend something with more coverage for lots of scars or hyper pigmentation.
Amelia V.
Because you will love it

• Maybelline Face Perfecting Concealer

• Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer,

• completely conceals imperfections with a light coating that perfects the skin.

• Discover the natural power of micro-minerals:

• Conceal imperfections and dark circles all day

• Complete and natural coverage

• Ophthalmologic tests

Without talc

• without fragrance

Does not clog pores

• For best results
• Apply to specific points:
• Apply the creamy coating on imperfections of the skin and under the eyes.
Blur: Blend with light strokes using your fingers.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
awful awful awful awful. I like to try a lot of drug store brands just to see what is good and this was not.

I did not like the consistency and it did not last. Please do not purchase this!!!!!!

If you are looking for a cheap AMAZING concealer get Maybelline Instant Age Renewal Dark Circle Eraser. It is a life saver!!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
If you have blemishes that need covering this is great for that. I apply this after my primer and before applying my foundation. Its not too expensive. It's easy to use. Great size for easy storage and travel. Can be found anywhere. I highly recommend this brand of cosmetics concealer!
Katy C.
Jacksonville, FL
This concealer is one of my favorite concealer back in Philippines up until now I have this.. This is the everyday concealer and can give you a lightweight and yet has a coverage and not to heavy looks like on everyday use.. and this concealer is do affordable too. I haven't check yet if in US we have it here..
Opal T.
After I used this product for the first time I loved it! Due to the ease of application. But throughout the day my face became oily, which then caused for me to break out. Then it became harder to hide my acne. Overall, good product, but I don't think my skin reacted to the makeup correctly.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Maybeline concealer worked well for me but was not my favorite i have used. I had to reapply throughout the day. It blended nicely the pros are it is affordable the cons are that it is not great quality.
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does this come in a big range of colors? I'm very pale so lots of colors are very dark on me..
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Is this product good for oily skin like mine will it show my pores in the T-Zone of my face?
Emily M.
How is the coverage and is it worth it ?