Maybelline Mineral Power Blush - True Peach uploaded by Tracey Anne C.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Micro minerals Made in USA Talc & fragrance free Oil free Blends naturally with skin tone see more...

• I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good pr...1 Answers
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
Its and ok product doesn't fully satisfy me but for the price it works ok I will use it for my second hand make up if I don't have my number one I guess it does its work will recommend for starters
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Tengo el tono 50 Opal rose y es muy claro para mi color de piel. No tiene pigmentación casi, no me gusta el envase porque se empolva todo fácilmente, sólo me gusta la textura. Dos estrellas..
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very light and has a wonderful color for your cheeks. I do like that it is minerals and more natural but I don't find this product holds up throughout the day.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love maybelline products but this one just didnt do it for me it was messy and didnt blend very well and it didnt last long
Furyal S.
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
I absolutely love it. Its right amount pigmented and stays on for good amount of time. Will recommend this to friends and family
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lovely color. Soft and subtle. Mineral wear is always a must. Matte finish and is a good value. It's more orange that red tones.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty blush, simple and can go with almost any look. It is a loose powder so be cautious. A little goes a long way.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
Maybelline mineral power is a perfect line of this brand. The blush and all is very practice and cute, i really love this
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only tried this item a few times but it was worth it I love the packaging it comes in and it's so easy to use
elizabeth L.
elizabeth L.
Love how it blends. not expensive, long wear , lasts all day. easy to remove and easy to find your own shade
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I just wanted to know how this product works and if it is a good product to buy