BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Natural-Hair Brush Contoured For The Most Natural Finish. Brush Can Also Be Used With Mineral Power Blush. Discover The Natural Power of Micro-Minerals: Replace Artificial Colorants For More Natural Shades. Mica Amplifies Natural Luminosity. Blends Away Imperfections For Complete Yet Refined Coverage. The Secret of Micro-Minerals. 100% Natural Earth Minerals Selected For Their Purity and Quality. Triple-Refined Through A Gentle Cold-Filtered Process to Optimize Their Affinity With Skin. No Preservatives, No Fragrance, No Fillers, No Oils.

Maybelline Mineral Powder
  • "I've been really loving powders like this recently, it reminds me of the bare minerals one except cheaper, the only thing is it doesn't come in as many shades" in 29 reviews
  • "Plus ive never really been able to find and actual liquid foundation that stays or matches my skin and doesn't give it the flaky affect! " in 25 reviews
  • "The lightest shade available is classic ivory which is way too yellow for my skin tone, so I mix it with Physicians Formula powder foundation in their lightest shade & it's perfect." in 21 reviews
  • "I do you like the application of this powder foundation but it is kind of thick if you use A lot can look cakey I usually have to get a lighter tone than what I think I would usually get it because the colors can be darker than they appear when you're just looking at them compared to on your skin" in 14 reviews
  • "I've tried this powder many times I really liked how it looked on my skin I no longer use it but it worked nicely for me " in 11 reviews
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory, Light 2 more...
If your looking for coverage this is far from it.. it gives no coverage.. It's easy to blend and use but the brush that came with it was no good.. it is a loose powder so it can get quiet messy I would only recommend it for oily gals not dry skin I'll probably only use this powder to set my foundation..
Megan M.
Review for: Finishing Veil Loose Powder With Mica Minerals, Translucent more...
This powder fell flat for me from the color, to the finish, and even the brush. The powder is cakey but absorbs quickly with combination skin so you have to reapply often. The brush is really cheap and way too small for a face powder.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Finishing Veil Loose Powder With Mica Minerals, Translucent more...
I love this translucent powder! It gives my face a set, matte look that is a great finished look. I like to put it on after I do my foundation and I think it’s good for any skin type or color because it blends out! It’s cheap and it lasts me a while!
Sarah B.
Martinez
I actually got so many compliments on my makeup when I'd wear this. Always complimented how beautiful my skin was. It was really good coverage for an $8 foundation. I definitely recommend this one
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
It has been years since I last used this product but I remember it did leave a powdery finish that I would sweep away with a clean brush then pat my face with a damp paper towel to get rid of the cakey powder finish.
Kari S.
Review for: Other more...
I normally love Maybelline products but this one was sort of a miss for me. The powder does go on nice and seems to airbrush the face upon application, but it doesn't last. For my oily skin, this lasted an hour tops and was gone by lunch time. Compared to some other great mineral powders out there, this one just doesn't hold up.
Emily B.
Review for: Finishing Veil Loose Powder With Mica Minerals, Translucent more...
I have been using this product for almost a year and I love it. It gives me an airbrushed finish. It is good for baking under eye concealer as well. One layer will set any foundation, concealer, contour you have on and layer two gives you an airbrushed finish. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
A bit expensive for me, i got this product as a gift. Does a great job though. I feel the only down to this product is its price. Otherwise it would have gotten 5 stars
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great powder. It really sets your foundation, and it won't move until you decide to take it off. It's great, but nothing incredibly exciting. It gets the job done!
Alyshia M.
Bemidji
Review for: Classic Ivory, Light 2 more...
This product gets the job done and has nice coverage. I only use it for certain occasions as I am not a huge fan of powder foundations but this is actually a really great one from the drugstore! I do not use the brush it comes with. Ever.
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
I leave make up on hubby when I use loose powder anyone else?
Christina L.
North York
Are mineral makeup products really better for the skin?
Jessica C.
Arkansas
How do you feel about the brush?
Jessica C.
Arkansas
How do you feel about the brush?
Emma V.
Does anyone know where to buy this still? They don't sell it at my local Target, Walgreens, or Ulta anymore