BY MAYBELLINE

Details

• This smokey eye palette creates the perfect smoldering looks this season
  • Inspired by the colors of midnight strolls through NYC
  • Mix and match 12 eyeshadows and 3 illuminating highlighters to customize your look

Get glowing with this expertly curated eyeshadow and face highlighter palette. 12 eyeshadows and 3 face highlighters give you limitless look combinations.

Using an eyeshadow brush, apply the eyeshadow to the lid and blend. Using a powder or fan brush, apply the face highlighter to high points of the face such as cheekbones, brow bone and down the bridge of the nose.

Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Oh my god. The pigment payout is unreal. The highlighters are beautiful. Hands down one of my favorite products Maybelline has put out. It’s a wonderful value. NOTE there are ONLY TWO matte shades so if you don’t like to glow and drop in precious metal this palate is not for you. Also keep in mind most glitter shadows have lots of fallout so use with your favorite paint pot or primer concealer or glitter glue for best results.
Alonzo A.
Pharr, TX
I actually Found this pallet at a Burlington Coat Factory eyeshadows are pretty good, but the highlighters are so amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear these highlighters I would totally buy this again if I see another one.Definitely recommend.
Cynthia H.
So I am a big fan of trying new things and especially eye shadow pallets because I just have to have a variety and I was empressed with how weel.this made my eyes look and stayed on, and when time to remove my make-up how easy it was to remove!
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
I love all the choices of colors & that they’re sparkly! Great for day or evening wear. Pallet is large & thin. Enough color choices for every skin tone. Easy to apply & blend, wet or dry.
Kayla S.
For a drug store 3 in 1 palette these pigments are amazing and creamy. No creasing and a great highlight. It’s really cheap in price and I love the color choices they give you. Great for the holidays!
Lindsay S.
This is a beautiful palette the colors are gorgeous it is a palette that can be used for everyday looks to a glammed up night time look loving that there is shadows a blush and highlighter all in one palette so it is a Awesome all in one palette and for 20 dollars you get alot for your pennies
Chrissy M.
I love this palette. The highlighter in these palette are bomb. There are blinding and don't leave a film on the skin. The eyeshadow are good and are for all skin colors. I got one for Christmas and fell in love so I bought another one. It was a little pricey but worth it.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
Can’t go wrong with the color choices! The colors are ones for season! I can’t wait for all the parties! The way they last is something all ladies love. The colors are deep and easy to work with.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great palette. It's so pigmented, you can create a gorgeous smoky eye with this palette and so much more. It's affordable
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Hermosos, tienen unos colores súper lindos y permiten un acabado súper profesional. Lo único es que no me parece tengan buen olor
Whitney B.
Hurricane
Is the product pricy and where do you find it?
Shannon H.
Kamloops
Can I get this in Canada and where?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Do you like Maybelline palettes?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
This palette looks amazing. Anyone tried it?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
These colors are to die for! 😍 Are they really sparkly and what's your favorite colors to use from this palette?