BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eye Shadows - Eye liner and shadow in one Create a look that transitions easily from day to night.

amberly l.
Kingston, GA
the color pay off is wonderful magenta is the prefect color for my green eyes they make them shine like emeralds it last about 7-8 hours which is all i need it for the packaging is wonderful with this one much more durable i would buy it again certianly
Samantha H.
Newport , Nh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. It's one of my absolute favorites. I use it every day and I honestly can't go with out it. If you don't have this in your make up bag you are truly missing out in such a wonderful product!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute deline edor metalic, easy to slide by the upper and lower eyelid, it is the complement for a look of night makeup or casual daily, you can leave the sober look eventually to one side, this product has a good price
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am all about a good black eyeliner, however, sometimes it is great to switch it up! This Aqua Metal color is the perfect way to spice up your regular makeup routine and Maybelline is always solid quality.
Heather B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye color! It looks great without giving you a clown, "mimi" feel. I purchased mine at Walgreens but only because it is local. I will definitely be purchasing more chrome eye colors in the future! As well, I will be referring this to all my friends.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, WI
Anything that is blue, aqua, turquoise I wear quite a bit because it brings out the color of my eyes more. I get a lot of complaints asking me if my eye color is that color or am I wearing contacts. I just say the make up I'm wearing brings out the color of my eyes more.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I love the metal eyes look! I have purchased several of these colors. They have awesome long lasting sparkle that I love for a night out! You can do some many things with this product! Good price!!
Trish S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply. Very basic. Has a lot of sheen and some metallic. I wear it for evening. However, I need to apply a lot of it to be seen. The packaging is basic. I have hazel eyes but find it ok to use. I will use it as a last resort. It's fine for me, but would like something with a little more pop
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I love using this as a primer before I go in with a green shadow. It gives the shadow a beautiful look and helps the shadow last longer. Very affordable and pretty on its own as well.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy to put on. Lasts a long time also. Back in high school our grades were color coordinated and ours was blue. When we had events we would go all out on blues and I remember using this. Love it!
Denisse P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color of this metallic pencils is the best for pale skins?