Maybelline Maybeline Mulberry Mist Accents Blush Back To Nature uploaded by Sánchez R.Maybelline Maybeline Mulberry Mist Accents Blush Back To Nature uploaded by Andreina L.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• how intense is the color pay off on this product?1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?1 Answers
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
I don't know this blush doesn't get a better review . I like the way it blends and the color was sooo pretty and really brings out your under tones . The package was nice and kept the product in good condition and it wasn't expensive . I would recommend this and will be trying other colors soon I hope
Annelise M.
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Nature
I used this recently because a friend had it. I have not used it consistently, but I will start using it because the color was wonderful and it did not go on too dark. I love this product and will buy more soon! I recommend this product for everyday make up use.
Elianeth M.
Elianeth M.
Medley, FL

I love this color and I like all their products. When using these products it is natural. Their products are so good ! I will always use .
I recommend it to everyone. It is effective , natural and fresh.
Leaves no greasy face and you look fresh all day .
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
This is a good product. It's not amazing but good. This is my first time trying this product. It has very nice packaging. The pros is that it's a beautiful color cons are that it needs to be more pigmented and easier to apply
Megan P.
Megan P.
Love, love, love this make-up! I tried it to make my cheeks pop, and it did just that! I would recommend it to anyone, and you can find it just about anywhere! Very affordable and makes your skin look natural! Try it!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Review for: Nature
I like Maybelinne products as they are affordable and allow experimentation without too much committment. The color doesn't last as long as other products, but the quality is overall excellent for the pricepoint.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
I GIT THIS BLUSH AS I GIFT and I love it.this blush its so easy to apky and it leaves your skin looking really natural and it stays for a long time!
Maya S.
Maya S.
Greensboro, NC
Makeshift my cheeks a natural pink. Love using this! Doesn't look too Cakey or much. If you're looking for something soft then this is it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
York, NE
Where this blush had high impact pigment in application, after just a few hours of wear it was completely gone.
janell v.
janell v.
Pasco, WA
Omg this is the best blush I have ever used OMG it so good I need to get more of this blush it's so pigmented
how intense is the color pay off on this product?
Winnabow, NC
I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?
Winnabow, NC
I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA
How long does this last on your cheeks? And how pigmented is it
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on oily skin??