BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• how intense is the color pay off on this product?1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?1 Answers
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing blush love the pigmented color don’t need to be applied several times just ones and is very long lasting not pricey at all very good quality and value definitely recommend it love it definitely worth the price
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush! It is such a beautiful color. It is shimmery. The packaging was great and the quality is fantastic. It was very affordable. It is very true to color. I would definitely recommend this blush.
xenia r.
Oldsmar
Highly recommend it’s a great product and I bought it by accident trying to get the fit me blush. The only thing it doesn’t really look well with my skin color. I would recommend it’s a very good product for a drug store.
Gianna M.
Doral , FL
I'm in love of this blush... it is so cream and the color is so beautiful... it's perfect for the crazy weather here in Miami... best for all skin types, actually I have mixed skin and it looks amazing in my faceđź’—
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute pink! Spongy to touch. You can use your finger to apply or use a brush, works both ways! I like it. you can use this everyday. The color is subtle - just a hint of color for your cheeks. Easy to apply and control the amount of color and coverage you want. Perfect for fair skin.
Jessica Z.
Detroit, MI
I like this blush because it has a very light weight orange tone to it . Very good for the summer time. I usually apply it with a brush . Although this "blush" I use it as eyeshadow too. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a natural blush effect !
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent. I don't think it went well with my skin tone and sorta chalky looking. But, it is pretty and I'm sure it looks better with a different tone, than my Oliver skin tone. I recommend but only if you know what colors look best on you !
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I love this color. It stayed on really well all night long. It's a very light feeling blush. I got it at target. It was cheap, so that's a plus. I will buy it again for sure.
Latifah K.
bronx, ny
the shadows are wonderful, pigmented, blends easily. I recommend buying for a new or experienced makeup user. Great for a gift, and especially for a young woman just getting into makeup, as the mirror flap flips open and under is a wonderful product
T K.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite spring time blush. i am very in love with the color, a pro is it goes very good with my skintone, its very easy to blend, i love all the maybelline products, i will be sure to buy this product again.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
How is the pigmentation?
how intense is the color pay off on this product?
Alyssa R.
Monroe, LA
How long does this last on your cheeks? And how pigmented is it
Luisa S.
Bedford, MA
I hear a lot of this product that the proce is good because is chesp but I really want to know if the color stay in good for a long time?
Sanah G.
Parlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than loreal flushes