BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• how intense is the color pay off on this product?1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte o...1 Answers
  • I would really love to know how it will look like matte o...1 Answers
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing blush love the pigmented color don’t need to be applied several times just ones and is very long lasting not pricey at all very good quality and value definitely recommend it love it definitely worth the price
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love this blush! It is such a beautiful color. It is shimmery. The packaging was great and the quality is fantastic. It was very affordable. It is very true to color. I would definitely recommend this blush.
Gianna M.
Doral , FL
I'm in love of this blush... it is so cream and the color is so beautiful... it's perfect for the crazy weather here in Miami... best for all skin types, actually I have mixed skin and it looks amazing in my face💗
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Cute pink! Spongy to touch. You can use your finger to apply or use a brush, works both ways! I like it. you can use this everyday. The color is subtle - just a hint of color for your cheeks. Easy to apply and control the amount of color and coverage you want. Perfect for fair skin.
Jessica Z.
Detroit, MI
I like this blush because it has a very light weight orange tone to it . Very good for the summer time. I usually apply it with a brush . Although this "blush" I use it as eyeshadow too. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a natural blush effect !
Isabella R.
charlotte, nc
Decent. I don't think it went well with my skin tone and sorta chalky looking. But, it is pretty and I'm sure it looks better with a different tone, than my Oliver skin tone. I recommend but only if you know what colors look best on you !
T K.
Deer Park, TX
this is my favorite spring time blush. i am very in love with the color, a pro is it goes very good with my skintone, its very easy to blend, i love all the maybelline products, i will be sure to buy this product again.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I have used this product only once and I don't think I will use it again the color did not sit well with the rest of my make up it wasn't very blendable so it looked very streaky but I might have just gotten a bad package
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
I used this recently because a friend had it. I have not used it consistently, but I will start using it because the color was wonderful and it did not go on too dark. I love this product and will buy more soon! I recommend this product for everyday make up use.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
How well does this work on oily skin??
Adriana C.
Corona, CA
Is this blush pigmented enough ? And is it on the matte side or dewy ?
Sanah G.
Parlin, NJ
Is this better than loreal flushes
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
I would really love to know how it will look like matte or shimmery?