BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder Shine - meet your Matte Maker! Flawless looking coverage. Matte Finish. Our new powder with millions of powerful mattifying particles helps to try and keep your shine at bay, all day. Available in 4 shades: 01 Classic Ivory, 20 Nude Beige, 30 Natural Beige, 50 Sun Beige. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• Long lasting? Is this product long lasting to where I can...2 Answers
  • Does this cover any blemishes?1 Answers
  • Is this powder cakey ? Or more natural?1 Answers
Ashtyn S.
I have very oily skin and live in a very humid environment. I didn’t have high hopes when i bought this product. The immediate effect is good, no oil, does exactly what i need it to do. However, if you’re like me, be prepared to reapply every one- two hours, even on a day with little activity.
Heather W.
Purchased this at local CVS because of the cost and I had a coupon. It did exactly what I needed it to do. It kept my makeup in place throughout the day , while also not moving it about while I applied it.
Jaime E.
Perfect, cheaper halloween makeup powder. I’ve used it a couple of time for my gfx. Definitely something you’d like to keep on hand to give a ghostly matte look with the shine you can find in other products that are priced the same. Plus it mixes well with water to lighten skin.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
This setting powder has a tendency to cake up if you use too much of it which isn’t difficult. I enjoy the coverage of the product; it’s way better than what I would expect from this brand. I would buy again and recommend it as welll.
Allie G.
What a great product! I have oily skin sometimes and when my face wants to look shiny I use this and it makes my makeup look flawless and stay in place all day! The only issue is that it leaves a bit of a shimmer which is ok but I don't particularly like it. I would definitely recommend!
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
This mattifying powder is my go-to powder. I have an oily T-zone but the rest of my face is dry. It makes my skin look flawless. It's an affordable price. I've purchased it two times already. That shows how many times I use it. I would recommend it to everyone. No matter the what skin type.
Leah B.
Danville, CA
I love matte make up and this worked but not as well as I would've liked it to. It didn't look natural and didn't stay around as long as I would've liked it too. Not as matte as I would've liked. I wouldn't recommend.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I love dusting this powder on my skin once I'm done applying my makeup. It helps my oily forehead stay matte for the rest of the day. I also find that this powder helps with coverage when I am breaking out.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I love how Is affordable, easy to find in stores and easy to apply. I don’t truly have much cons as I used it once and I am still a newbie with make up but I would buy it again.
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I used this product once and it worked for the most part , I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this but for what it's worth it was a good experience when I used it .
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I assume this a finishing powder?
Taylor S.
Cleveland, OH
How good is this for oil control and the longevity of your makeup?
Megan D.
Dyersburg, TN
Has anyone with dry skin tried this? Thoughts?
Jenna C.
Vermillion, SD
Does this look cakey on top of foundation?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Does this work well with preventing oil over makeup? I get really oily 😒

Amazon