BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder Shine - meet your Matte Maker! Flawless looking coverage. Matte Finish. Our new powder with millions of powerful mattifying particles helps to try and keep your shine at bay, all day. Available in 4 shades: 01 Classic Ivory, 20 Nude Beige, 30 Natural Beige, 50 Sun Beige. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• Long lasting? Is this product long lasting to where I can put it ...2 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? Does it have a powdery finish after you...2 Answers
  • Does this cover any blemishes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Louanna G.
This product is pretty good, the only complaint that I have is that if you have oily skin, this product has to be applied multiple times through out the day. Other than that, it's perfect. It doesn't dry me out, it doesn't look too powdery, I love it!
brianda e.
Madera, CA
This is a very good product to help your face from getting oily. Its at a very good price. Last All Day For Me. I love using it in the summer time it does good for my face. i tried using other products but none of them work as good as this one
Leah B.
Danville, CA
I love matte make up and this worked but not as well as I would've liked it to. It didn't look natural and didn't stay around as long as I would've liked it too. Not as matte as I would've liked. I wouldn't recommend.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
I love this powder! It's really good for the price and it does not feel cakey on the face what so ever. I use mine as an all over setting powder to set my foundation, it works wonderfully!
Jessica Y.
This Matte Powder is high in quality and comparable to high end brands. Though, this isn't my shade, I would definitely recommend it to those who match it.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Nope did not help at all. Looking to stay matte use the makeup forever matifying primer first also the urban decay powders are amazing so are the tarte
Lindsy R.
This is absolutely amazing!!
This is my go to every day products. I'm in love! I'm not sure how I stumbled across it, but if you get a chance get it!
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing powder live that it doesn't leave my face feeling cakey goes on nice and smooth stays on for awhile
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno para matificar las pieles grasas o magnificar el maquillaje en general esta bien bueno.
Really good powder! No oil show! It keeps your face looking smooth and comfortable to wear.
Kathryn C.
I assume this a finishing powder?
Taylor S.
Elyria, OH
How good is this for oil control and the longevity of your makeup?
Josephine P.
Does this give full coverage?
Nur A.
How long wearing is this? Does it have a powdery finish after you keep it on?
Long lasting? Is this product long lasting to where I can put it on in the morning without it looking like I caked it and st the end of the day will it still looks nice and be there?