BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder Shine - meet your Matte Maker! Flawless looking coverage. Matte Finish. Our new powder with millions of powerful mattifying particles helps to try and keep your shine at bay, all day. Available in 4 shades: 01 Classic Ivory, 20 Nude Beige, 30 Natural Beige, 50 Sun Beige. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

• Long lasting? Is this product long lasting to where I can put it ...2 Answers
  • How long wearing is this? Does it have a powdery finish after you...2 Answers
  • Does this cover any blemishes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
I personally didn’t purchase this. My sister actually gave it to me as a gift because she said I should try out powders for once. I don’t regret the decision. Using face powders like this after your foundation...it makes my face look a lot smoother and matte.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
I LOVE this product! I use it everyday! I use it 2 different ways - if I'm just running out and doing errands I'll use that with a little mascara and i'm good to go! Or, I'll use it as a setting powder over my liquid face makeup to make it look a little less shiny and oily!
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I love dusting this powder on my skin once I'm done applying my makeup. It helps my oily forehead stay matte for the rest of the day. I also find that this powder helps with coverage when I am breaking out.
Allie G.
What a great product! I have oily skin sometimes and when my face wants to look shiny I use this and it makes my makeup look flawless and stay in place all day! The only issue is that it leaves a bit of a shimmer which is ok but I don't particularly like it. I would definitely recommend!
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
This mattifying powder is my go-to powder. I have an oily T-zone but the rest of my face is dry. It makes my skin look flawless. It's an affordable price. I've purchased it two times already. That shows how many times I use it. I would recommend it to everyone. No matter the what skin type.
Leah B.
Danville, CA
I love matte make up and this worked but not as well as I would've liked it to. It didn't look natural and didn't stay around as long as I would've liked it too. Not as matte as I would've liked. I wouldn't recommend.
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I used this product once and it worked for the most part , I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this but for what it's worth it was a good experience when I used it .
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
Nobody likes shiny skin and this product fixes it! My moisturizer sometimes shines through my foundation and my face always looks shiny. I recently tried this product and fell in love. It completely matters any look. I would recommend
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Este polvo clásico me dejo encantada, porque es muy bueno y efectivo, te deja el rostro muy lindo y dura bastante, no se cae tan fácil si no te tocas tanto la cara😂, además de ser mate es increíble y muy efectivo para después de un contorno, excelente marca, lo recomiendo a todos y a todas, I love it
Louanna G.
This product is pretty good, the only complaint that I have is that if you have oily skin, this product has to be applied multiple times through out the day. Other than that, it's perfect. It doesn't dry me out, it doesn't look too powdery, I love it!
Kathryn C.
I assume this a finishing powder?
Taylor S.
Cleveland, OH
How good is this for oil control and the longevity of your makeup?
Jenna C.
Vermillion, SD
Does this look cakey on top of foundation?
Nur A.
How long wearing is this? Does it have a powdery finish after you keep it on?
Long lasting? Is this product long lasting to where I can put it on in the morning without it looking like I caked it and st the end of the day will it still looks nice and be there?