Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
The Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil from Maybelline is a make-up must-have for the perfect brows. With a dual-ended design, the pencil features a natural shade with subtle colour pigments to create your personal look and a refined brush to fill in the gaps...
Nomi I.
Nomi I.
Arlington, VA

I was honestly a little disappointed by this product. The tip of the pencil wasn't as precise or as narrow as I would have liked therefore making it too obvious that I drew in my brows and the spooly at the other end was too rough and if hurt to brush out my brows.
Marrit B.
Marrit B.

I don't like this. I really don't. It's really big so not precise at all, the point keeps breaking off each time I sharpen it and it's extremely waxy so you use quite a lot each time. The only good thing is the spoolie, but all in all, I don't recommend
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID

Love love love this eyebrow pencil! They have a variety of colors and I love that it has the brush on the other side. I bought this at Walmart and they had a variety of them and I would definitely buy this product again.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Sacramento, CA

Color of the pencil is too ashy for my skin tone. In my opinion it was really hard to find my tone

Join Now