BY MAYBELLINE #84 in Eyeshadow

Prep for gorgeous makeup with this long-lasting eye shadow base.

• Isododecane

• I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban d...1 Answers
  • Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily sk...2 Answers
  • I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using this product! Pigmented, long lasting, blends so perfectly with any shadow!!" in 6 reviews
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
I found this on sale and decided to try it out for the first time. I bought two and have finished one and using my second bottle. It’s a little shimmery but once eyeshadow is applied you can’t see it. I think it’s worth the price and I wouldn’t happy to pay full price for this eye primer.
Michelle P.
This eyeshadow base is very good. Affordable, and long lasting! I do winged eyeliner and shadow look with this base and it stays on all night no matter what condition!
Lisa Pamela Q.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
For a long time I was very skeptical of using another eyeshadow base instead of my concealer as a base, but this is great! I would definitely recommend to anyone. I believe I purchased it at Walgreens.
Tarah A.
Anderson
Excellent eyeshadow primer. The tube lasts a long time because a little product goes a long way. It is neutral with a little shine so it can even be used alone as a shadow.
Jennifer F.
I do like this primer. It does make the eyeshadow stay put. I wish they went on as pigmented and shimmery as they look in the tube to double as an eyeshadow itself.
Natasha S.
77 lakeview ave buffalo
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
This is amazing it definitely is long lasting and that’s usually what I look for don’t want my makeup disappearing after an hour or so of wearing it lol so I would so recommend this so ladies who have the problem with eye shadow disappearing after an hour or so
MeKirra G.
North Adams
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
This eyeshadow primer is perfect for when I'm using ultra shimmery shadows or when I use my highlighters as shadow! I only wish that they have a pure white one that way when I use bright shadows they really pop!
Maddy H.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
This primer is really great! I had been using the urban decay primer for years and just decided to try something cheaper and new, and I am very happy with this product. It works just as well and gives you a lot of product for a low price!
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
I actually think this is the best primer at the drugstore. My favorite is the pink Radiant color. I find it lasts well, doesn't crease on me. I find it comparable to Urban Decay or Too Faced primers. I've actually repurchased this already!
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I saw there are a few types of primers but my main thought is, Are these primers any good ?
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily skin I am looking for a high quality one. Would anyone recommend this one or a better one one for someone with oily skin?
ashlee w.
Kara D.
Lexi a.
Opinions on Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base? I've tried nearly every eye primer under the sun and they never seem to work