BY MAYBELLINE #84 in Eyeshadow

Prep for gorgeous makeup with this long-lasting eye shadow base.

• Isododecane

• I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban d...1 Answers
  • Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily sk...2 Answers
  • I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using this product! Pigmented, long lasting, blends so perfectly with any shadow!!" in 6 reviews
Anna S.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
I can definitely tell a difference in my eyeshadow when I do and don’t use this. The eyeshadow is more pigmented when I use this primer. It also doesn’t crease as much! It’s kind of shimmery but still works with matte eyeshadow
Kara D.
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
I heard a lot of good things about this eyeshadow primer before purchasing it and I’m not that impressed. I feel like there isn’t much product in the container and it’s not easy to apply. I can work with it and for a drug store makeup it’s not that bad, but I’m definitely not super impressed by it.
Kayla H.
Review for: Prime Plus Matte, Prime Plus Illuminate more...
Best drugstore eyeshadow primer I’ve used. I found it on clearance at Walmart and figured I’d give it a go... I bought a few more once I tried it. Lasts all day, makes shadow look nice.
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
As an eyeshadow base this works great. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because the shade that I tried had a lot of shimmer in it. If it was matte it would get 5 stars. Just when you have a shimmery base, even the mattes in the crease look a bit shimmery and that is not always what I want. Overall though I would recommend
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I like the way that it fits and around my eye and actually does a job to be able to braid it in up and works pretty good on staying it so the bottle is actually a pretty good size for on-the-go and the packaging is good I would recommend it if you need to use it for going out or having fun it's actually pretty good working product
Marie S.
USAFA
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
This product is ok... I hardly use it because its oily and by the end of the day my eyeshadow is gone and it’s a mess. It’s ok for prom or homecoming but not for everyday use.
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
I got this at Target when it was on clearance for $3 so I thought I would try it. It’s alright, although, this is the first eyelid primer I’ve used. I’ve noticed that when I have the primer on, the eyeshadow that follows appears to be more darker, which is appealing. The eyeshadow creases less but it still creases.
Megan W.
I've had this one for a little while it's all right. Doesn't keep my eyeshadow on all day. Prevent creases for a couple of hours. When I'm in a couple I mean maybe 2 hours.
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
I usually prefer my primes to be in pots rather than in this tube. However, I’m ok with this product as it is the only one that I can use at work. I get sweaty and oiling during the day and this goes for my lids as well. This product makes sure my eye look lasts throughout my long shifts of 8-15 hrs.
brenna f.
Cookeville
This works pretty good, i like the applicator it gives you enough product for both eyelids the first time you open it. It keeps shadows on longer and they dont crease.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I saw there are a few types of primers but my main thought is, Are these primers any good ?
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily skin I am looking for a high quality one. Would anyone recommend this one or a better one one for someone with oily skin?
ashlee w.
Kara D.
Lexi a.
Opinions on Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base? I've tried nearly every eye primer under the sun and they never seem to work