Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base
Prep for gorgeous makeup with this long-lasting eye shadow base.
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Isopropyl Lanolate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Peg-40 Stearate
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I love using this product! Pigmented, long lasting, blends so perfectly with any shadow!!" in 6 reviews
This is soft, effective, affordable and you can wear it as a subtle eyeshadow.
It dries down quickly but not too quickly, it is as good with a dollar store shadow as it is with my higher end shadows.
I would like to try the lightest one, can't seem to find it in my town right now, because I don't think this would be the best for brights. Like the Take me To Brazil pallet, I mean it would work but it wouldn't be like wearing a white base but hey if that's it's only downfall I'm in.
Another win for Maybelline!
I've tried this out maybe 3 times and am not a huge fan because it shows my eyelid wrinkles (which I didn't even know I had) and ended up just kinda fading off? No lasting power IMO.
And it wasn't super cheap either.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos