BY MAYBELLINE #64 in Eyeshadow

Prep for gorgeous makeup with this long-lasting eye shadow base.

• Isododecane

• I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban d...1 Answers
  • Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily sk...2 Answers
  • I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I ...3 Answers
Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base
  • "I love using this product! Pigmented, long lasting, blends so perfectly with any shadow!!" in 6 reviews
Damaris T.
Me encanta este producto, es muy barato y hace que las sombras duren más tiempo aunque la consistencia es un poco pegajosa.
Marissa R.
La Verne
I really like this pruduct because it very creamy and it does not look like too much it just looks very simple but gorgeous
Sabrina M.
Gotta love this primer! Perfect for traveling and easy to use. I recommend for anyone on the go but in need of skin care.
Ashley N.
Metairie , LA
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
This is a great base to use before putting on your eye shadow. Helps the color go on brighter and have it last longer.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
This eyeshadow base prime is the best. it keeps my eyeshadow lasting for hours. theres no other primer like this one.
jada J.
I really need to get this for the show I am going to be so happy when I get this stuff so I hope I get it soon please
Heather D.
Stafford Springs, CT
Review for: Prime + Smooth more...
This shadow base is really nice! I had no smudging problems after a night out and had nice and smooth application.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Was ok seemed to crease alot price wasn't bad just wish formula was better but may try again with other techniques
Chelsie G.
Wichita, KS
This product did not really work out for me that well. It didn't seem to make my eyeshadow last longer or pop more.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
Goes on smooth and the color is really pretty. It does not wipe off easily. I will update review once I try it out.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I saw there are a few types of primers but my main thought is, Are these primers any good ?
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily skin I am looking for a high quality one. Would anyone recommend this one or a better one one for someone with oily skin?
ashlee w.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban decay's sin?
Kara D.