BY MAYBELLINE #67 in Eyeshadow

Prep for gorgeous makeup with this long-lasting eye shadow base.

• Isododecane

• I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban decay's sin?1 Answers
  • Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily skin I am ...2 Answers
  • I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I saw ther...3 Answers
Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base
  • "I love using this product! Pigmented, long lasting, blends so perfectly with any shadow!!" in 6 reviews
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
Maybe I don't know hoe to properly apply this but I had a problem getting it on with the right amount and consistency. I've found just using the wand works the best. This is not thick and heavy and has a luminescence I love. It really does do as intended though and keeps my shadow locked in place. If I don't put it on carefully enough and it goes on patchy, where there is little or no product I notice my eyeshadow has worn away compared to another section that has enough primer on it.
Erin F.
Columbus
Review for: Prime Plus Matte more...
I love this product! I bought it on an impulse at a drugstore because I wanted to try an eye primer and WOW- it really does make a difference on my eye makeup. I find that the colors take to my skin a lot better so it’s easier to get a bold look. It also helps the look last longer, especially when a setting spray is used at the end of makeup application. My only complaint is that it is not a cruelty free product, but I am very happy with the quality and performance for the price.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Prime + Smooth more...
When I use this I find that it makes my makeup last all day long and it helps keep the pigmentation of my makeup and not wash it out, it is easy to apply it has a applicator , I usually put a couple swipes on both eyes and then blend out with my finger, my one issue is that if you don't blend fast it is very hard to blend out, But i do recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive eye primer
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
First of all, I'm not a huge fan of this color, or the price for the amount of product, which isn't a lot. But other than that, I love this product. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky when I put it on my eyelids, and my eyeliner and eyeshadow lasted so much longer with it on (and applied more smoothly). I also love the packaging, it's so cute.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I like the way that it fits and around my eye and actually does a job to be able to braid it in up and works pretty good on staying it so the bottle is actually a pretty good size for on-the-go and the packaging is good I would recommend it if you need to use it for going out or having fun it's actually pretty good working product
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Prime + Smooth more...
I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer. It has an easy to use wand to use on your eyes before applying your eyeshadow. It dries quickly and keeps your eyeshadow from creasing and flaking off during the day. This formula and brush is so much better than some of the higher end/cost eyeshadow primers I had used in the past. Great product!
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
I found this on sale and decided to try it out for the first time. I bought two and have finished one and using my second bottle. It’s a little shimmery but once eyeshadow is applied you can’t see it. I think it’s worth the price and I wouldn’t happy to pay full price for this eye primer.
Jalissa V.
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
It’s okay, it does the job, not amazing not terrible. Very thin and watery, and I do not personally like the shimmer finish it has. I don’t use it often mostly because I just forgot to, but I do not notice a difference, and prefer just to use concealer
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Prime Plus Illuminate more...
This is a great product. A little shimmer and a slight tint allow you to wear this product as a wash of color for you eyelid. Shadows stay very well on this base. Great for people on the go. Affordable product, which is always a plus
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Love this stuff! This is my go to. It has an applicator wand for applying which is nice. It has a very faint color to it, but for me, I don’t mind it and you can’t tell after applying your shadow. It goes on very smoothly and makes my shadow stay out all day. And best of all, it’s drugstore! So the price is great! I always recommend this product to my friends who are looking for a good eye primer (even if they are willing to pay for a more high end product).
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I have been on the fence about purchasing this primer. I saw there are a few types of primers but my main thought is, Are these primers any good ?
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
Never been one to use an eye primer but as I have oily skin I am looking for a high quality one. Would anyone recommend this one or a better one one for someone with oily skin?
ashlee w.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I was just wondering is the illuminate similar to urban decay's sin?