MakeupMaybelline
Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown001 oz

Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown0.01 oz

This automatic pencil delivers an ultra-smooth line that lasts all day. Achieve mistake-proof application thanks to the 1.8mm micro-tip and smooth gel intensity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown0.01 oz!
christal W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown0.01 oz
This is the best eyeliner goes on very fine so it’s very precise and will last all day & never runs down my face. I use the Sharp Brown shade!
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
I like this pencil for a couple reasons one being it’s smaller so I can hold it very easily and the liner itself is pigmented and smaller for the perfect wing.
Sarah L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown0.01 oz uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Breaks off and doesn’t last long. I wouldn’t buy again. I’ve loved plenty of pencils from #Maybelline but not this one. Wouldn’t recommend. #browpencil #eyeliner #makeup Maybelline

Looking for your answer?