BY MAYBELLINE

Line your eyes in brilliant metallic color. Our sharp-tip brush and rich pigments deliver a sharp, precise line that lasts up to 24HR.

Ingredients

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Maybelline
Madison L.
The Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner launched in 7 shades to add a bold finish to any look. They feature a super fine felt tip that is long and flexible, offering maximum control and precise application. The 7 shades available now include: Black Comet: rich black with subtle shimmerGalactic Metal: charcoal gray with heavy silver shimmerTeal Galaxy: bright teal (more on the green side) with a true metallic finishViolet Nova: lavender with a pink metallic reflectionCosmic Purple: rich purple with a pink metallic reflectionStellar Sand: bronzy goldSolar Gold: gold shimmer I love the precise, pointed applicator because it makes it really easy to apply the product and get that perfectly straight line and sharp wing. With the lighter shades, I found that I had to do 2-3 layers of product to get full opacity but the end result was definitely worth it! Once I applied the eyeliner, I did not have problems with color transfer or fading. The formula didn’t bother my eyes and my eyes are known to be very sensitive. All the shades lasted throughout the day until I used makeup remover in the evening. I highly recommend trying out this eyeliner!
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina
I have been using this in Violet Nova metallic for the past week. The product color is accurate to the color of the handle. It is great used alone or on top of shadow. It goes on super smoothly and dries quickly. I like that the wand has a small wand so you can get a thin line or apply more for a thicker outline. Will repurchase in other shades. I think this was about $7 at Walmart.
Kaycee G.
Fawn Grove
I do not like this product. It takes a long time for any product to come out and you're constantly shaking it and trying to make it work. It is very messy and if you try to remove it. For the price it is okay but I expected a better product or something similar to the master precise. I wouldn't recommend this
Christina J.
Newton, NC
A great fun eyeliner. The brush is very fine and great for thin lines, it requires multiple passes for thicker lines though. I loved the metallic shimmer. Also loved the staying power. It literally looks as good after my shift as it did when I left for work. Available in fun shades for the days that you don't want plain black.
Sarah M.
The Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Liners launched in seven shades to add a bold finish to any look. So far I just bought 4 shades just to try them out. They feature a super fine felt tip that is long and flexible, offering maximum control and precise application, also these have a 24-hour formula that’s waterproof and smudge proof. Despite them being so liquid, they do dry down and set very well.
Adebisi A.
I really enjoyed the new Maybelline Master Precise Ink. I got it complimentary from Influenster. I got the color #530 Cosmic Purple & I love it. The color is very pigmented, and it glides on smooth. It has a pearly sort of metallic sheen on top, that I love. The tip is so sharp it's perfect for thin lines, wings & cut creases. The color I got is so for Unicorns, I'm wearing it lots. I definitely recommend it.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
This is a beautiful metallic purple that I ADORE!! I can use it in place of the traditional black when doing bold looks & it goes on fairly easy & boy does it last! When they say 24 hrs they mean it! I left it on overnight as I slept just to try & it was still there, no shadow but liner on point!! Thanks Maybelline!
Ashley H.
Color me impressed, Maybelline! I haven't used Maybelline eyeliners in years because of quality issues and if I hadn't received this one in a voxbox, then I probably would've went on not purchasing from them.

I am thoroughly impressed with not only the quality of the brush on the applicator but also with the staying power of the eye liner itself. I would definitely purchase again once this has been used.
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very light formula it's not as thick as I thought it would be. I was expecting a very dark metallic purple but it is actually very light in color and not as metallic as I thought. It's more glittery than metallic if anything. I noticed once you keep going over it gets clumpy since it's light in color it's very noticeable. I wouldn't wear this as a full winged liner. Maybe for under the eye. This product was given to me free for reviewing purposes.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
I was happy to try a less expensive waterproof liquid liner as I am always on the search for a new fav (still buying the $20+ brands unfortunately). This is a review for the Maybelline New York Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Liner in "Black Comet". The metallic liner is supposed to be different in that it has small, shimmery silver specs in it. These are minimal and were very hard to notice once applied. I added a picture of the liner on the back of my hand and you can see the sparkles are much more prominent when a lot is applied (I needed to dip back in 3 times to get that tiny hand swatch!). I noticed right away that this liquid liner is very liquidy. It was runny and as I was applying it to my eyelid, it dripped down onto my eye lashes. This became a problem when I needed to apply my mascara because some of my eye lashes were stuck together. I did, however, really like the applicator (see pic). The liner tip is very precise and I was able to create my desired look with ease. Only one other down side was this liner did not like to build upon itself. As I went over already drawn on lines, the liner started coming off of my eyelid. I had to often dip back in to get more product to add to where I had accidentally wiped off. When removing the eyeliner with a makeup removing wipe, the eyeliner came off cakey which isn't great. It didn't gently disintegrate like other brands. Little pieces could definitely flake off on your clothes or in your eye. Overall, I think this is a pretty decent lower end eyeliner. You may end up using more product to build the look you want but I still feel it would be cheaper to use this for daily use.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else is using their Maybelline Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Eyeliner? Here is a look that I created today
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this (give detail in feed back)