BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Now, you control the curve! Define your eyes with full-bodied precision. Our patent pending tip hugs lids for a seamless curvy line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol , Acrylate Sco Polymer , Glycerin , Beheneth-30, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth 10, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain: CI 77266/Black 2

• Este producto es a prueba de agua?? No se corre ?? 3 Answers
  • Does it dry fast on the eyes. I hate when liquid liners take foreve...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth my money?2 Answers
Dhanna F.
Dhanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know when you hear the reputation of something before the think itself, I heard some bad reviews about this eyeliner before I use it, and I really don't understand, because I LOVE IT! This eyeliner really give me precision, the flat en is really good for the end of the eye, and the part that it's not flat is good for the inner corner and the wing. It's black enough and is really easy to use, I think everyone should give it a try because is really unique. I think I'm pretty good doing my wing line but with this think is so easy.  Disclaimer I got this for free by influenter for review purposes but this not affect at all my thoughts about the product.
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I had a front camera so I could show you the results of this stuff for me. So, I've never used a velvet tip eyeliner. I've always used liquid eyeliner. So, when I got this in my free voxbox, I was pretty excited to try it. Well, on the posative side the eyeliner is super dark which is a plus. It stayed on really well for the majority of the day. Even through a nap. BUT it drags on my lid. And not in a nice way. If you want a smaller line or smaller more precise wing, this isn't the liner for you. The tip is bigger than I expected. But, I was mildly impressed. It's a 50-50 chance that I would buy it again.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked pretty well for me to be honest. I was a little skeptical at first but i tried it and i was surprised. I think that there should be a gripper around the tube, just for more ease. I am not experienced with eyeliner by any means. Like seriously, it takes a few tries on each eye to get it just right, or until i just say screw it. I feel like this applicator made it a little bit easier to apply in some areas. Also, im not sure if anyone else had this problem, but was there flaking for anyone? no big deal for me though. I received this in a voxbox. Overall, i would recommend to others.
Ella N.
Ella N.
Lowell, MA
When I first received this eyeliner, I had no idea it was even an eyeliner for starters. It kind of reminded me of how a mascara container would look. However, I was glad to be trying a new mascara.

The tip of the eyeliner is not meant to making sharp winged liners. It is absolutely hard to try free handing it with the tip. The liner did not look well on me because the formula kept cracking, if that makes any sense. It didn't even last long.

The eyeliner itself was light and you could not even tell if there was actual product in there. The shade of it is nice though. I got it in black.

Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Liquid
I received this liner in my voxbox for free in exchange for my honest review. Honestly I was surprised at how dark it went on. In my previous experiences with eye liners that have a felt applicator the lines aren't dark enough to my liking. So it definitely got a "A" for that. But the way the tube is made is awkward and the felt tip is so thick that it doesn't give you the thin crisp line you're looking for. If you like thick lines then this is the product for you. But if you're trying to do a thin line or a cat eye then this definitely makes it difficult.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Black
I love all Maybelline cosmetics, So was super excited to try this one. Let me mention how difficult it has been for me to learn how to do a winged eyeliner. This eyeliner has made learning how to do eyeliner so much easier. The wand is kind of like a marker so its very precise. I find it easy to apply since the wand is not to soft. You can hold the wand at a different angle for a dramatic thick liner or for a thin eyeliner look. I bought mine at CVS for $8.99. Highly recommend if your trying to perfect your eyeliner skills.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this eyeliner. I received this eyeliner from Influenster in the latest VoxBox so I figured I'd try it out. It smudges easily, it isn't very pigmented, and after a while the tip dries out, so it isn't long lasting. The tip is also really weirdly shaped, and I can't make my regular sharp eyeliner with it. It's also really hard to hold. I got it for free, so I didn't waste any money on it which I'm thankful for. I'll just stick to my regular liquid eyeliner. :)
Mayrel M.
Mayrel M.
Chula vista, CA
I received this liner free to try on my Big Shot VoxBox from Influenster, i had not heard of it or seen it before but i'm so glad i received it! I am horrible at doing winged eyeliner and this makes it SO incredibly easy for me! What is not to love about it? The packaging is easy to handle, the formula is jet black and doesn't smudge or transfer. The only thing is of you like really thin liner this is not for you, other than that it's amazing!
Anni K.
Anni K.
Omaha, NE
This eyeliner is fantastic! The ergonomic of the packaging is great & it allows you to have great control when applying the liner. I love a full looking lash & this liner enhances the lashes, giving me the look I love. This eyeliner does not flake or wear off but still is fairly easy to remove. I am super picky about my eyeliner & didn't think I would be a huge fan. I am so happy to admit I was wrong!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Richmond , TX
Review for: Black
I love the chunky packaging and the thick tip of this liner. The bottle itself makes is very easy to hold and apply to your lid. The felt tip is a little bit flexible, giving you the ability to create a lot of different liner looks. Press lightly and use just the tip for a thin line, or gradually add pressure and tilt to the thick side for a winged cat eye style! Really love this liner.
Breanna T.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
How much does this cost?
Tina G.
Tina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner hard to use? The handle looks like it might be difficult to apply eyeliner.
Dawnesha W.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Is this product easy to apply?? Is it smudge proof?? Is it easy to wash off??
Kali S.
Kali S.
Fargo, ND
I am looking for an eyeline that dries fast after applied. Is this one that will work well?
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've tried this what do you think about it?