BY MAYBELLINE

Now, you control the curve! Define your eyes with full-bodied precision. Our patent pending tip hugs lids for a seamless curvy line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol , Acrylate Sco Polymer , Glycerin , Beheneth-30, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth 10, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain: CI 77266/Black 2

• Este producto es a prueba de agua?? No se corre ?? 3 Answers
  • Does it dry fast on the eyes. I hate when liquid liners take fore...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth my money?2 Answers
Carla L.
Englewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best marker eyeliner over ever used. It glides on SO easily and is ultra precise. It doesn’t fade to a grayish black like so many marker eyeliners and it’s lasted me for awhile now even with everyday use. It’s my favorite eyeliner to use when I’m on the go. 100% recommend this.
Natalie S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprise that I ended up loving this eyeliner. The applicator looked a little strange to me at first but it’s actually great to get the perfect wing! It dries matte and lasts all day! I will definitely purchase when I run out of this one.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, I decided to try this maybelline eyeliner because I had read and heard a lot of negative comments about it, and it seemed impossible to me that a maybelline product and with these characteristics could be bad. And I must say I do not understand those comments at all, I honestly LOVED this eyeliner. It has a perfect size to carry in the wallet and the shape of the packaging makes it quite comfortable, is an intense black color that I love, serves to make very fine strokes and achieve a rather delicate cat's eye, or on the contrary you can do it Much thicker or daring, however you want it, the outline is perfect and comfortable with that product. It honestly have become one of my favorite eyeliners in a very short time and a "must have" in my daily makeup.
I should mention a small detail, and this is not a waterproof eyeliner, but I like it anyway because it lasts a long time in the eye and then I can easily remove it at the end of the day.
So to Master Precise Curvy of Maybelline I
Ladonna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for just about any kind of Halloween makeup. My all time favorite is to use it for my cat eyes, nose and mouth. It great to use to draw just about anything on your face too.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, and the daily use I get out of it, this product was worth the purchase. It's very black, and it dries matte. However, I would not label it as 'master precise.' You have to have a very steady hand and a good eye (my vision is terrible so using this has been interesting). The thin tip is firm enough to get in the inner corner very close and thin, but it's difficult to get an equal line on the outer corners on both eyes because of the inconsistent shape of the wand. It does give the right amount of product however, and it doesn't take more than one coat to cover eyeshadow. It doesn't transfer, and it wasn't expensive. I would not recommend for winged liner, but since I don't ever do wings, it's been fine for me. I would recommend this to a friend who is experienced with eyeliner and wants a cheap eyeliner marker to keep with them on the go.
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
Now, this product left me very conflicted and I'll explain why. I was surprised, upon opening the tube, to notice that this was actually a felt tip marker applicator instead of a dip applicator. As many of us do, I swatched the product on the back of my hand and was again surprised that this thick applicator was actually able to deliver on its precise claims. I was able to achieve a cat eye without the eyeliner overtaking my hooded lids. The only downside, which is a big one, is that the application disappears and melts off quicker than other eyeliners that I've tried. I will definitely purchased this product again, once the formula is improved.
Dhanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know when you hear the reputation of something before the think itself, I heard some bad reviews about this eyeliner before I use it, and I really don't understand, because I LOVE IT! This eyeliner really give me precision, the flat en is really good for the end of the eye, and the part that it's not flat is good for the inner corner and the wing. It's black enough and is really easy to use, I think everyone should give it a try because is really unique. I think I'm pretty good doing my wing line but with this think is so easy.  Disclaimer I got this for free by influenter for review purposes but this not affect at all my thoughts about the product.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks to influenster I had the opportunity to use this mascara and the truth that it is 100% good, the eyelashes go up a lot have a spectacular volume and I love it for the help very much a separating all the tabs and not having excesses, in addition the container is Super super cute in bright golden color, also came with a liner also Maybelline and I recommend both are good the eyeliner is very good to draw the line as the tip helps you sea if you want thick, thin and even more If you are a beginner it is perfect because it does not spill and is very easy to apply.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
I received this eyeliner from Influenster. I was soo excited to use this but it turned out to be a HUGE disappointment. I really wanted to like this eyeliner but there were way too many cons for me. This isn't a waterproof eyeliner and there really isn't any hold to this eyeliner either. I applied a thin line of eyeliner on my eyelids only after two hours at work the eyeliner somehow transferred to the bottom of my eyes making it look like I have huge dark circles under my eyes. It also smudges too easily. I also didn't like this applicator, found it kinda hard to work with since the tip was kinda fat.
Shawna G.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best eyeliner I've ever used. I'm somewhat makeup challenged, but I'm learning! The Master Precise Curvy liquid liner is so easy to apply and it goes on with a smooth and thin line of perfection. Once dry, it doesn't smudge and stays put, but removes easily with my usual facial cleanser. I received this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion. I will definitely purchase this product in the future!
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
How much does this cost?
Tina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner hard to use? The handle looks like it might be difficult to apply eyeliner.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Is this product easy to apply?? Is it smudge proof?? Is it easy to wash off??
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've tried this what do you think about it?
Kali S.
Fargo, ND
I am looking for an eyeline that dries fast after applied. Is this one that will work well?