BY MAYBELLINE #52 in Eyeliner

Now, you control the curve! Define your eyes with full-bodied precision. Our patent pending tip hugs lids for a seamless curvy line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol , Acrylate Sco Polymer , Glycerin , Beheneth-30, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth 10, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain: CI 77266/Black 2

Maybelline Master Precise Curvy™
  • "I really like this liquid liner, it's very easy to use . You can make bold lines or very thin lines. The way its made it's really easy to control your lines for a winged liner. It last all day and easy to remove. It will smuge so be really careful and it's definitely not waterproof. " in 72 reviews
  • "I purchased this at Wal-mart. I bought the shade 310 Black. It is easy to use. Much easier than I had anticipated. Good color payoff. It is not long lasting or budge proof, as it leeched into the fine lines in the inner corners of my eyes. But held up pretty well nonetheless. " in 65 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is amazing. It is literally the easiest way to get any and every eyeliner look. Cat Eye (check) Skinny (check) thick and curvy (check). Very smooth seems to glide across the eye lid. Very pigmented. It's amazing, everyone go get it. " in 45 reviews
Shasha S.
Candice G.
Winter Haven
I have tried countless types and brands of eyeliners and this one is by far one of my favorites for a drugstore brand! It is easy to apply and lasts FOREVER. I fell asleep last night before washing my face and this morning my eyeliner looked fresh! It is not difficult to remove with makeup remover or coconut oil, leaving no irritation. I highly recommend!
Mahnoor K.
I love this liner. I generally suck at eyeliner, so I decided to try this as an alternative to the smudgy pencil liners I had been using previously. I absolutely love the way the applicator is shaped. It allows me to do thin and thick lines. Bold color, easy application, generally long-lasting. Very nice especially considering its price.
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyeliner!! I went to ulta and purchased one. I have never used an eyeliner pen. I was completely happy with it. The eyeliner lasted for hours. I love to wing my eyeliner and the way the wand was curved it made it easy to draw a wing! Truly love it!
Hannah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Giving it the benefit of the doubt, because I wish I could give it 2.5 stars. The opacity is pretty good, but building it up causes problems - it kind of picks up what's underneath if you try to go over on top of where you've already drawn on. It is also very difficult to get a thin or precise line. Would not recommend. Especially if you like a winged look - precise or not and with practice or not, it is annoyingly difficult with the thick tip.

I received this product for free from Influenster to test and review honestly.
Cassandra K.
Love love love this! Use this everyday, applies quick and easy. Best liquid eyeliner, no more spending 45 minutes to get a straight line!

Con- Without primer it may smudge, it would be perfect if it was waterproof!

Shelby M.
I reach for this eyeliner when I am wanting a wing. I'm not that great at making them even but this product really helps with that and it's so easy to use. The packaging makes it easy to use and hold in the hand. And it washes right off at the end of the day so there isn't any left over on my eyes. One of my favorites.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
It’s not my favorite eyeliner because it doesn’t glide to well over applied eyeshadow and goes in too thick. Plus you need several coats for a good matte black look and it runs and creases a little. I’m. It going to buy this product again as I find it a waste of my money. But with a little practice I’m guessing it could be a good liner.
Ruby A.
San Antonio
I will begin with it felt great in my hand. It gave me the precision I wanted. Perfect for a little liner or a full wing. Fits nicely in my makeup bag. I would like to see the formula improved a bit,since I was eventually to achieve my eye look. It took going over. But other than that may be easy for a beginner.
Ashley M.
Cranston, RI
So this eyeliner does stay on super well. I really like the formula so I gave it 3 stars but the applicator drives me bananas. It's hard to control and comes on so uneven in areas. I was disappointed because I've seen so many great reviews. Just wasn't for me, but their stiletto eyeliner is my absolute favorite!
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
How much does this cost?
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Is this product easy to apply?? Is it smudge proof?? Is it easy to wash off??
Tina G.
Is this eyeliner hard to use? The handle looks like it might be difficult to apply eyeliner.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
If you've tried this what do you think about it?
Kali S.
Fargo, ND
I am looking for an eyeline that dries fast after applied. Is this one that will work well?