Maybelline Master Precise Curvy™

Now, you control the curve! Define your eyes with full-bodied precision. Our patent pending tip hugs lids for a seamless curvy line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol , Acrylate Sco Polymer , Glycerin , Beheneth-30, Sodium Laureth-11 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth 10, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain: CI 77266/Black 2

Do they send samples to u
Has anyone tried this?! It looks so intimidating to me. Is it easy to get a straight crisp line?
Me encanta . Que pecio tiene en el mercado?
Start your review of Maybelline Master Precise Curvy™!
Product Highlights
“...thin lines. The way its made it's really easy to control your lines for a winged liner. It last all day and easy to remove. It will smuge so be really careful and it's definitely not waterproof. ” in reviews
“I purchased this at Wal-mart. I bought the shade 310 Black. It is easy to use. Much easier than I had anticipated. Good color payoff. It is not long lasting or budge proof, as it leeched into the fine lines in the inner corners of my eyes. But held up pretty well nonetheless. ” in reviews
“This eyeliner is amazing. It is literally the easiest way to get any and every eyeliner look. Cat Eye (check) Skinny (check) thick and curvy (check). Very smooth seems to glide across the eye lid. Very pigmented. It's amazing, everyone go get it. ” in reviews
Bronx, NY
This was defiantly an impulse buy! I was not in need of a new liner what so ever but could not help myself! OH MY GOODNESS it has changed my eyeliner game FOREVER. At first glance I was quite skeptical and confused by the shape of it but the moment I tried it on my lid I was truly mind-blown. Like OK Maybeline I see you got my back. I swear my cat-eye has never been so flawless. The tip of the liner really allows you to get the angle and thickness you desire and is so so easy to apply!
Orlando
I was very excited about this idea. I like this use a thicker applicator underneath my eyes. From day one it just didn't go on smoothly, it seemed dried out. It was difficult to get a solid black line even after going over it several times. I thought the precision tip would be helpful to "touchup" spots also but again its just too dry. It's almost impossible to get an even straight line, which makes it very light (more of a gray vs a dark black).
Newark, DE
Neat concept with the ultra flexible foam brush tip, great for thick high impact eye looks. I found the shape of the top to be a bit tricky to figure out and was unable to get a sharp wing without a lot of cleanup. It stayed out rather well and the color was a solid black with no shine. Will use in the future for certain looks but definitely not an everyday type of product.
Davenport, IA
this product has good color payoff, dries down well, and last for a long time, however it is difficult to use. the tip is a strange and gimmicky shape, making applying the product difficult. the formula is good but the design of the product is less than. i would not buy again or recommend buying- maybelline has many competent-to-good eyeliners!
Shamong, NJ
This is so not what I thought it was going to be. It was a great idea, and if it worked like it’s supposed to it would have been an awesome product. I ended up looking like a raccoon by the time I was done. I tried, and tried to make it work but it was like using a dried up marker that only worked where you didn’t want it to. Don’t recommend.
Austin, TX
It's confusing to use and your have to fill in the lid with a different liner. But it perfectly draws the cat eye corners if you use the flat edge. I'm buying more. Really cool because you can apply it thickly or thinly without any problems. Applies very smoothly, good color, and it's lasted a bit longer than most at this point.
San Diego, CA
I could never get a small wing right , it always ended up longer than I wanted or too thick and with this one it’s become easier to do that. With this product I’m able to get a precise sharp wing with the right amount of thick ness plus the liquid is super dark , I love eyeliners that stay dark and don’t fade.
Willowbrook, IL
This was one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It was precise, bold, and didn’t run like some liquid liners do. My only complaint would be that it runs out fast. That being said, that price is low and the quality is high enough that I don’t mind having to replace it because it ran out
Lake Zurich, IL
I did not enjoy the master precise curvy whatsoever. I found it very difficult to create a precise line and the product made it almost impossible to do a wing. I think maybelline has much better eyeliners, I would recommend one with a skinny felt tip for a more precise application.
Oviedo, FL
I can’t seem to make this liner work for me. The brush is too thick and I can’t get my precise cat eye to work and I don’t like the way the bottle feels in my hand. This one just isn’t for me. The pigment is nice and formula feels good, but I simply can’t apply it to my liking.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...