BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Color Corrector

Correct to perfect with a twist and swipe! Go for a flawless face with Maybelline’s powerful, pure-pigment color-correcting pens.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Yellow more...
I use the yellow corrector with an orange corrector from another brand. This stuff works great in conjunction with the orange corrector for the dark circles under my eyes.

I purchased this as an alternative to the Mac one and I must say I am very pleased with this product. I have already used a yellow one up and have it on my list to purchase another one. Although I used this everyday it lasted for quite awhile which was great.

Goes on smoothly and does not crease or look caked on once you add a concealer on top.

I would highly recommend this product.

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I got this in green to correct the redness from acne scaring and the occasional break out. I was SO impressed by this product. You twisted at the bottom and a green liquid dots on to a slanted foamy brush. You apply it to the needed area and that brush works it's magic, it isn't overly pigmented but it corrects redness better than any other drugstore color correcting product I've ever used. The foam brush blends it in SO perfectly. The only thing I would complain about is that I wish there was more product in the tube. But this is my new go-to color correcting product for redness. I'm obsessed.
maggie f.
Review for: Green more...
This color corrector is a must-have in any teen’s beauty routine! It does a great job at concealing acne and other blemishes but the only downside is that it takes quite a bit of product to cover up all of the redness from a pimple. Another con to this is that the print along the side of the product has come off onto my hands before, leaving a gross black film on my hands as well as whatever I touch afterwards. Overall it does get the job done as a color corrector but it is definitely not the best one on the market. Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I have this in apricot and pink for dark circles and brightening. These have a bottom you twist to get product to come out the other end, and a stiff little sponge applicator on the end where the product comes out. I personally don't use the sponge applicator, I put the product onto a concealer brush instead. I do have to say that I really think these works amazing. The apricot definitely covers my dark circles and the pink has an awesome brightening effect right in the inner corner of my eye as well. I'm planning on getting the green one next!
Melyssa M.
Albert bridge, ID
Review for: Maybelline® New York FaceStudio® Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen 50 Apricot 0.05 fl. oz. Stick more...
I am pleasantly surprised by this colour corrector. I purchased it on a whim, intrigued by the applicator & im glad I did ! I have very bad dark circles under my eyes. Colour correctors either need to be layered on, or they are hard to blend out. Due to my age, I find my under eye area too be getting dry so neither of those scenarios are ideal for me. Not only did this colour corrector due the job with one application, but it blended seamlessly. Most often I only wear tinted moisturizer, which it blended into perfectly. I’m excited to try this with a full face of makeup with foundation.
Sonja A.
Maine
I don't know i it is just me, but I have never found a color corrector that actually works. I tried this one on a friends recommendation. It works better than other color correctors I've tried but it still isn't good. The formula is extremely dry and hard to blend out. It slightly masks my dark circles but so little so that may just be a placebo effect. I want it to work therefor my eyes trick me into thinking it works. I also don't like the weird sponge applicator tip. It just gets in the way of application.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Apricot more...
Looking at this color I was initially very skeptical. I just kept thinking my undereyes were going to go from dark to bright orange-y apricot. Keep calm and carry on. You can blend it on quite thinly and precisely with the applicator tip and it disappears under concealer. I was worried adding the concealer on top would make it muddy, but they actually play very nicely (I used Tarte Shape Tape on top). When you first get the product it will take quite a few clicks before product comes out so be patient and don't over turn it or too much will come out. A little goes a long way. I usually will give it one turn and then wait a second or two for it to come to the surface before I start applying it. The applicator tip is almost like a doe foot applicator and I use that to spread the product and place it where I want. Sometimes I will use my ring finger or a beauty blender to soften the edges, but most days I don't need to. Overall a great product.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Green more...
I have never been big into color correcting, but I saw this pen and thought it looked easier to use and my skin has been more red lately than normal, so I decided to give it a try because it was such a good price as well. I am really happy with this product! The formula works well for my dry skin, it takes away most of my redness, and it gives my foundation something to stick to, which I really like because my primer is really silky. Will buy again!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Maybelline® New York FaceStudio® Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen 60 Red 0.05 fl. oz. Stick more...
I went to CVS the other day to look for a new Maybelline lipstick that came up on my feed, they didn’t have it yet but I found this. I have an orange NYX color corrector that I found in Italy. That one works but the shadows still come through. When I saw this I thought the red might help cancel out my raccoon circles even more. It was $10, and I had a 30% off coupon! CVS lets you return cosmetics for no reason other than you didn’t like it (AMAZING!). I am pretty clueless about makeup, but learning. I used just a little of this on the really dark spots under my eyes, blended and then went over it with Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, and setting powder (I don’t use foundation). The coverage was the best I have gotten yet with any combination of products. So glad I came across this #Maybelline #mastercamo! PS a little goes a long way, so for $7 (with my coupon) this stuff is worth every penny!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love this color corrector concealer. I’m very pale so when I’m tired I get a blueish tint under my eyes that makes me look ughh. This color corrector helps so much over or under my concealer, it takes the blue out and replaces it with my skin tone as brightness. If you get the blue dark circles not the hereditary kind, give this a try. It’s inexpensive and worth it.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Which color corrector should I use ? The peach or red
Brittany B.
Question deleted.
Carrie S.
Regina, SK
Need your help ladies. I bought this color correcting pen as I am starting to get noticeable darkness under my eyes. Can someone tell me if I’m using the right color (yellow), as there are 6 to choose from. Has anyone tried this product? This is the product: Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen
nayeli c.
Anaheim
Does it actually work?
Magfera S.
Chennai
Is this creulty frees n natural products