BY MAYBELLINE #3 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

Correct to perfect with a twist and swipe! Go for a flawless face with Maybelline’s powerful, pure-pigment color-correcting pens.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I use the yellow corrector with an orange corrector from another brand. This stuff works great in conjunction with the orange corrector for the dark circles under my eyes.

I purchased this as an alternative to the Mac one and I must say I am very pleased with this product. I have already used a yellow one up and have it on my list to purchase another one. Although I used this everyday it lasted for quite awhile which was great.

Goes on smoothly and does not crease or look caked on once you add a concealer on top.

I would highly recommend this product.

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Really love this color correcting pen. I saw it at Wal-mart & decided to try it out. I like the style of application with the sponge allowing me to dab the perfect amount under my eye area and then either take my finger and blend out, or use a beauty sponge. The color is buildable to suit any skin tone, and it’s also not to dark of a peach color for fair skin tones. I apply my Maybelline Fit Me onMaybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen after & I find it to blend out the best using that concealer. Highly recommend! A little goes a long way.
maggie f.
This color corrector is a must-have in any teen’s beauty routine! It does a great job at concealing acne and other blemishes but the only downside is that it takes quite a bit of product to cover up all of the redness from a pimple. Another con to this is that the print along the side of the product has come off onto my hands before, leaving a gross black film on my hands as well as whatever I touch afterwards. Overall it does get the job done as a color corrector but it is definitely not the best one on the market. Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen
britney s.
Jackson, OH
Okay, so I'm usually a higher end make up kind of girl, but this Maybelline concealer was a game changer for me. I've always struggled with dark under eye circles (regardless of how kuch sleep I get) and one of my main beauty must-haves is a good concealer. I had never tried a colored concealer before, but it does the trick!! The apricot color evens out the redness of the circles and leaves you with smooth, even skin. The applicator is awesome too because it uses a twisting technique to disperse the product so you can get the perfect amount. This is a definite "must-try" if you have under eve circle issues!
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I have this in apricot and pink for dark circles and brightening. These have a bottom you twist to get product to come out the other end, and a stiff little sponge applicator on the end where the product comes out. I personally don't use the sponge applicator, I put the product onto a concealer brush instead. I do have to say that I really think these works amazing. The apricot definitely covers my dark circles and the pink has an awesome brightening effect right in the inner corner of my eye as well. I'm planning on getting the green one next!
Melyssa M.
Albert bridge, NS
I am pleasantly surprised by this colour corrector. I purchased it on a whim, intrigued by the applicator & im glad I did ! I have very bad dark circles under my eyes. Colour correctors either need to be layered on, or they are hard to blend out. Due to my age, I find my under eye area too be getting dry so neither of those scenarios are ideal for me. Not only did this colour corrector due the job with one application, but it blended seamlessly. Most often I only wear tinted moisturizer, which it blended into perfectly. I’m excited to try this with a full face of makeup with foundation.
Sonja A.
Maine
I don't know i it is just me, but I have never found a color corrector that actually works. I tried this one on a friends recommendation. It works better than other color correctors I've tried but it still isn't good. The formula is extremely dry and hard to blend out. It slightly masks my dark circles but so little so that may just be a placebo effect. I want it to work therefor my eyes trick me into thinking it works. I also don't like the weird sponge applicator tip. It just gets in the way of application.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Looking at this color I was initially very skeptical. I just kept thinking my undereyes were going to go from dark to bright orange-y apricot. Keep calm and carry on. You can blend it on quite thinly and precisely with the applicator tip and it disappears under concealer. I was worried adding the concealer on top would make it muddy, but they actually play very nicely (I used Tarte Shape Tape on top). When you first get the product it will take quite a few clicks before product comes out so be patient and don't over turn it or too much will come out. A little goes a long way. I usually will give it one turn and then wait a second or two for it to come to the surface before I start applying it. The applicator tip is almost like a doe foot applicator and I use that to spread the product and place it where I want. Sometimes I will use my ring finger or a beauty blender to soften the edges, but most days I don't need to. Overall a great product.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I went to CVS the other day to look for a new Maybelline lipstick that came up on my feed, they didn’t have it yet but I found this. I have an orange NYX color corrector that I found in Italy. That one works but the shadows still come through. When I saw this I thought the red might help cancel out my raccoon circles even more. It was $10, and I had a 30% off coupon! CVS lets you return cosmetics for no reason other than you didn’t like it (AMAZING!). I am pretty clueless about makeup, but learning. I used just a little of this on the really dark spots under my eyes, blended and then went over it with Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, and setting powder (I don’t use foundation). The coverage was the best I have gotten yet with any combination of products. So glad I came across this #Maybelline #mastercamo! PS a little goes a long way, so for $7 (with my coupon) this stuff is worth every penny!
Brittany B.
Question deleted.
nayeli c.
Anaheim
Does it actually work?
Carrie S.
Regina, SK
Need your help ladies. I bought this color correcting pen as I am starting to get noticeable darkness under my eyes. Can someone tell me if I’m using the right color (yellow), as there are 6 to choose from. Has anyone tried this product? This is the product: Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen
Ashley G.
Wondering if the peach corrector works well for lighter skin tones or if you have found it to be too dark?
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Are these pens worth the hype that they are getting and the money?