BY MAYBELLINE

Correct to perfect with a twist and swipe! Go for a flawless face with Maybelline’s powerful, pure-pigment color-correcting pens.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

maggie f.
This color corrector is a must-have in any teen’s beauty routine! It does a great job at concealing acne and other blemishes but the only downside is that it takes quite a bit of product to cover up all of the redness from a pimple. Another con to this is that the print along the side of the product has come off onto my hands before, leaving a gross black film on my hands as well as whatever I touch afterwards. Overall it does get the job done as a color corrector but it is definitely not the best one on the market. Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I have this in apricot and pink for dark circles and brightening. These have a bottom you twist to get product to come out the other end, and a stiff little sponge applicator on the end where the product comes out. I personally don't use the sponge applicator, I put the product onto a concealer brush instead. I do have to say that I really think these works amazing. The apricot definitely covers my dark circles and the pink has an awesome brightening effect right in the inner corner of my eye as well. I'm planning on getting the green one next!
Melyssa M.
Albert Bridge , NS
I am pleasantly surprised by this colour corrector. I purchased it on a whim, intrigued by the applicator & im glad I did ! I have very bad dark circles under my eyes. Colour correctors either need to be layered on, or they are hard to blend out. Due to my age, I find my under eye area too be getting dry so neither of those scenarios are ideal for me. Not only did this colour corrector due the job with one application, but it blended seamlessly. Most often I only wear tinted moisturizer, which it blended into perfectly. I’m excited to try this with a full face of makeup with foundation.
Sonja A.
I don't know i it is just me, but I have never found a color corrector that actually works. I tried this one on a friends recommendation. It works better than other color correctors I've tried but it still isn't good. The formula is extremely dry and hard to blend out. It slightly masks my dark circles but so little so that may just be a placebo effect. I want it to work therefor my eyes trick me into thinking it works. I also don't like the weird sponge applicator tip. It just gets in the way of application.
Brooke D.
Tarpon Springs
Review for: Red, Green more...
The green one:
This product works very well for redness and coverup, however I would say its only medium coverage. It’s best for blemishes rather that large sections of redness. I would recommend this product to others. It is one of my everday product!!

The red one:
Same thing however I would advise that you use a little amount of product. Trust me a little goes along way and if you put on to much it adds a red tint to your skin. The tint is very overwhelming for other products.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this in green to correct the redness from acne scaring and the occasional break out. I was SO impressed by this product. You twisted at the bottom and a green liquid dots on to a slanted foamy brush. You apply it to the needed area and that brush works it's magic, it isn't overly pigmented but it corrects redness better than any other drugstore color correcting product I've ever used. The foam brush blends it in SO perfectly. The only thing I would complain about is that I wish there was more product in the tube. But this is my new go-to color correcting product for redness. I'm obsessed.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Green more...
I have never been big into color correcting, but I saw this pen and thought it looked easier to use and my skin has been more red lately than normal, so I decided to give it a try because it was such a good price as well. I am really happy with this product! The formula works well for my dry skin, it takes away most of my redness, and it gives my foundation something to stick to, which I really like because my primer is really silky. Will buy again!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I went to CVS the other day to look for a new Maybelline lipstick that came up on my feed, they didn’t have it yet but I found this. I have an orange NYX color corrector that I found in Italy. That one works but the shadows still come through. When I saw this I thought the red might help cancel out my raccoon circles even more. It was $10, and I had a 30% off coupon! CVS lets you return cosmetics for no reason other than you didn’t like it (AMAZING!). I am pretty clueless about makeup, but learning. I used just a little of this on the really dark spots under my eyes, blended and then went over it with Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, and setting powder (I don’t use foundation). The coverage was the best I have gotten yet with any combination of products. So glad I came across this #Maybelline #mastercamo! PS a little goes a long way, so for $7 (with my coupon) this stuff is worth every penny!
blogger c.
Review for: Red more...
This is a correcting pen for eyebags and dark circles, you add this before you add your foundation or concealer I uses use this every morning for my makeup routine to cover any pimples and my dark circles. I always buy this one and there's even more more colors like yellow and green and each one is for sometgi g different like the red, which is this one is for dark circles and I use it for my pimples and it hides them then I add my foundation.
Cheyanna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Yellow, Apricot more...
GAME CHANGER! After having this color corrector recommended to me by a girlfriend I gave it a shot. The twist up applicator makes the product easy to disperse among your face, and while the colors are shocking at first they blend out very easily! I must say— allowing product to dry completely is a necessity prior to applying liquid foundation or concealer over it. If you follow that step, then it allows every circle covered, and really brightens the eyes!!
Deazhane C.
Portland
Which color corrector should I use ? The peach or red
Brittany B.
Question deleted.
Magfera S.
Chennai
Is this creulty frees n natural products
Tamara A.
Toledo
What color correct or is good for dark circles ?
Carrie S.
Regina, SK
Need your help ladies. I bought this color correcting pen as I am starting to get noticeable darkness under my eyes. Can someone tell me if I’m using the right color (yellow), as there are 6 to choose from. Has anyone tried this product? This is the product: Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen