BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea M.
Great thing to use. Maybelline Lunar Energy Powder moon dust.. I love this stuff. It last all day long. I even fell asleep and woke up and it still looked great. I am going to buy some for my daughter and my niece .. Highly recommend it. Kind of pricey but well worth it..
Melanie S.
I'm not a fan of powder on my skin because I do have very dry skin. So I choose to use transcluent powder for my skin. But I do use powder on my clients who have oily skin. This product works well that it doesn't look like the user has less makeup on the face.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Very good foundation powder. i think that it is a good affordable product and worht the 7 dollars. lol you are a peasant if you spend that littl eon makeup honey. let me teach you about mountain dew. lemonaid. buy it i dare you you wont regret ittt
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love this product from a trusted company goes on smooth and blends well with lots of products highly recommend this product and it's super affordable you'll love this as much as I do you can't go wrong with this
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
This product surprised me. I like it more than I thought i would. I am not comfortable using strand products but I am really glad I found this one. It has become one of my favorite products.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this brand because all their products are excellent and very cute powders are lightweight and non-fat leave radiant skin , I love their illuminators use them in my daily makeup
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
Not my to go to powder, but when I am on a rush I use it. I love the finish it gives! And the color selection is great. Its also light weight and blends really easily with a brush.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
This I felt like this made my face look very powdery. I wouldn't tell someone not to buy because Maybelline sells a lot of good products but it's just not for me.
SuCy Z.
Su cubrimiento es perfecto, cuiad mi piel ademas de dejarla suave. Parecen traslucidos y su presentacion con brocha son perfecto para cargalos a todas partes.
Lisa P.
Again I have not tried the Maybelline Lunar Energy Powder, Moon dust but if were given samples or even coupons I Might be interested in trying it out.