BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love this product from a trusted company goes on smooth and blends well with lots of products highly recommend this product and it's super affordable you'll love this as much as I do you can't go wrong with this
Bryan B.
The Maybelline Manor really nice I mean it's expensive but it's totally worth it in the long run because you're notice a difference in your skin and make you throw see the sharpness and amazingness that it gives to your body and your complexion it's just all out amazingness over the top the best I've ever had
Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
My friend has this stuff and I've used it. It's very shimmery, applies easily and looks great. This is not a matte finish. Good for a girls night out. I would recommend and will be buying for myself!
Mechelle H.
I've tried this & it didn't work for me . I'm not going to say it's a bad product because that's rude & it's honestly not . I know a lot of people that love this product , but it just didn't work for me .
Melanie S.
I'm not a fan of powder on my skin because I do have very dry skin. So I choose to use transcluent powder for my skin. But I do use powder on my clients who have oily skin. This product works well that it doesn't look like the user has less makeup on the face.
Dominique C.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I really liked this powder. It was very creamy feeling and also very light and pigmented. It didn't weigh my face down or make me feel cakey. This product has a light shimmer finish to it which I loved.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this brand because all their products are excellent and very cute powders are lightweight and non-fat leave radiant skin , I love their illuminators use them in my daily makeup
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
This product surprised me. I like it more than I thought i would. I am not comfortable using strand products but I am really glad I found this one. It has become one of my favorite products.
Andrea M.
Great thing to use. Maybelline Lunar Energy Powder moon dust.. I love this stuff. It last all day long. I even fell asleep and woke up and it still looked great. I am going to buy some for my daughter and my niece .. Highly recommend it. Kind of pricey but well worth it..
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Very good foundation powder. i think that it is a good affordable product and worht the 7 dollars. lol you are a peasant if you spend that littl eon makeup honey. let me teach you about mountain dew. lemonaid. buy it i dare you you wont regret ittt