BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A nice easy shadow in a neat new concept.

• is it recommend for your brush to be wet to pick these pigments up? 1 Answers
  • Do these stain easily? Face or clothes?1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these & so they crease or get greasy easy?1 Answers
Caitlynne V.
Sandy, UT
I actually really love these loose pigments. I got them a while back and Linda just put them on the back burner.
Well I got three dark shades, and one very light golden shade. I was about to put on my highlighter when I couldn't find my favorite one! So I grabbed the lightest shade and popped it on my cheekbones and HOLY BLINDING! I got compliments ALL DAY! I really am in love with these!
Abigail del  Carmen M.
Miami, Florida
Wow i havent seen these since i bought one in high school lol. I loved mine. I had it in go go rose. I was very glittry to me which is fine because i love glitter. The only problem i had with this is it was really messy when i opened it. Also there is a lot of fallout.
But yes i would repurchase it. Why? Because they are so friggin pigmented that who cares about the fallout. Just wipe it away and move on lol!
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
I used this on New Years!! It went on bright and stayed all night long. It's super cheap. They give you enough to last you for a long time!! The tube it comes in is adorable!! Give it a try!!
Haley M.
Honestly do not like these! They are super messy and it's super hard to work with if you want to keep eyeshadow off your entire face. Haha. I prefer matte eyeshadows more than powder. I would definitely not recommend if you don't like messy products.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I purchased mine from dollar tree. I have the barely brazen, the pink, and the purple. I would definitely say you can tell these are cheaper drug store shadows. Now that being said, they aren't too bad. The pigment is okay and they go on fine.
Gabby M.
Love the product, but I made such a mess out of it. I went for the pink and it looked great after a few reapplications. Wouldn't repurchase, but would recommend if you have a lot patient to apply and get perfect.
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I bought these for a mermaid Halloween costume. For a drugstore product, they are surprisingly packed with pigment! Make sure to use a primer on your face beforehand!
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
You cant be serious! These aren't on the market anymore are they lol! its great to see things that remind me of 8th grade. Before I knew anything about wearing makeup but wanted to look like Britney spears circa 1999. I remember these bad boys. They were frosty shimmer roll on powders. They came in like frosty blue, white, and a pink I think. I remember always seeing the ads in teen people and finally buying the wear to my middle school winter dance. I just remember them being so shimmery and frosty terrible on my skin complexion lol.
Desiree W.
I have to begin by disclaiming that I am generally not a fan of loose powder eyeshadow. These eyeshadows do, however, have really great pigmentation. The color looks great but does not last 24 hours. Also application seemed to be very messy and hard to correct for me. Might be great for some but I wouldnt repurchase.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
These loose powders are just as great as the cream ones! These are so pigmented, so you really don't need a lot which is great. One of the only downsides is that if you get too much product on your brush, it can become really messy. I'm talking, like color everywhere messy.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I can't seem to locate these beauties anywhere! How much and where to find is my questions?
Lily R.
Are these still being sold? I can't find these anywhere.
Maddie H.
Are these messy and hard to apply?
Summer G.
I've never used loose eyeshadow so I'm kind of nervous about trying it. What is the pigment like and how long does it last? Can you apply it with a regular eyeshadow brush?
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
Does this eyeshadow stand out as much as everyone says it does?