BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A nice easy shadow in a neat new concept.

• is it recommend for your brush to be wet to pick these pi...1 Answers
  • Do these stain easily? Face or clothes?1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these & so they crease or get greas...1 Answers
Frances C.
Norman
I loved the color and that it lasted all day unlike other eye shadows I used. I also love the fact that it last a very long time most eye shadows I get never last over two months it comes in a variety of different colors witch I love Maybelline loose powder eye shadow and I will continue to use them
Kendra B.
This eyeshadow is such a great price for the product you get! I have a lighter shade. It works best when dampened with a setting spray, but it also works as a loose powder highlight! I would most definitely recommend and purchase this again!
Tracy M.
Ashland
I love there loose powder eye shadows and they last forever because you don’t need that much to create a look. The prices are not bad and I would recommend them to you.
Ivy E.
Ok so honestly I hated this product. When I bought it, I soon discovered that it came broken and it made a huge mess. When I tried to use it, the fallout was horrible.
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I am really into loose powder right now as they tend to blend rather well for me. I like the look that I get with these. They give a nice smooth finish to my eyes.
Caitlynne V.
Sandy, UT
I actually really love these loose pigments. I got them a while back and Linda just put them on the back burner.
Well I got three dark shades, and one very light golden shade. I was about to put on my highlighter when I couldn't find my favorite one! So I grabbed the lightest shade and popped it on my cheekbones and HOLY BLINDING! I got compliments ALL DAY! I really am in love with these!
Abigail del  Carmen M.
Miami, Florida
Wow i havent seen these since i bought one in high school lol. I loved mine. I had it in go go rose. I was very glittry to me which is fine because i love glitter. The only problem i had with this is it was really messy when i opened it. Also there is a lot of fallout.
But yes i would repurchase it. Why? Because they are so friggin pigmented that who cares about the fallout. Just wipe it away and move on lol!
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
I used this on New Years!! It went on bright and stayed all night long. It's super cheap. They give you enough to last you for a long time!! The tube it comes in is adorable!! Give it a try!!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I purchased mine from dollar tree. I have the barely brazen, the pink, and the purple. I would definitely say you can tell these are cheaper drug store shadows. Now that being said, they aren't too bad. The pigment is okay and they go on fine.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Love the product, but I made such a mess out of it. I went for the pink and it looked great after a few reapplications. Wouldn't repurchase, but would recommend if you have a lot patient to apply and get perfect.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I can't seem to locate these beauties anywhere! How much and where to find is my questions?
Lily R.
Are these still being sold? I can't find these anywhere.
Maddie H.
Are these messy and hard to apply?
Summer G.
I've never used loose eyeshadow so I'm kind of nervous about trying it. What is the pigment like and how long does it last? Can you apply it with a regular eyeshadow brush?
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
Does this eyeshadow stand out as much as everyone says it does?