BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I don't understand..how do i use this site?? 2 Answers
Maybelline Liquid Eyes Longwear No Crease Shadow
  • "I love this color, it looks great on tanner people! It brings out my boring eyes and makes them more pretty to look at it. It lasts a long time too." in 6 reviews
Jessica V.
This product is pretty good. I use it on my crease when I am going for more of a glam look. It isn't long lasting.. I have to apply it a bunch of times and using setting spray helps also! The color is vey pretty and sheer, that is why I like this product.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
This product did not do what it said. It literally creased when dried on my eyes. Tried a few different shades still no difference tried putting it on my hand said of using the applicator no difference not a good product for me
Ember B.
Make sure you use a primer!!! Otherwise it will crease half way though your day and look awful. I don't use that often and isn't my favorite product. It's easy to apply tho and looks alright. I wouldn't recommend though.
Marissa R.
Gray
Great for a solid looking eye and easy to blend. I use this product a couple times a week. But still a great affordable look. I purchased mine at Walgreens at a great price and would recommend !
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
I absolutely love the Maybelline liquid eyes long wear no crease shadow in the 10 forever frost! It really does stand up to the title when it says it doesn't crease! As well it lasts all day and night! The only draw back was it took a little scrubbing to remove from my eyes. I had to break out the heavy duty make up remover! Which was ok for me since it was long lasting!
Nicole V.
I love how it doesn't crease at all like the size of it too it's very long lasting I use this product almost every time I do my makeup I did meet my expctaions with this
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
As a liquid eye shadow, I'm wasn't really expecting a good outcome, considering I've never tried anything like it before. I enjoyed the finished look a lot, but the product was a bit heavy on my eye's. Would only wear out to a formal night out, not an everyday product.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like that my eyes look big and expressive. I used to in a special night or for special event not all days. I prefer the earth colors for my kind of skin and my eyes. I have in my make up bag and I buy when I need
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I love this product and I've used it for many years! The color is amazing and it stays in place the whole day. You can use a lot of just a little, it's amazing. I love how convenient, simple, and non messy it is.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
The product still left creases after just a couple of hours so I was not thoroughly impressed. The color was beautiful and went on easily however I felt the product didn't stand up to its description.
Fatima Z.
I don't understand..how do i use this site??

Amazon