BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICK Type: Lipstick Color Mapping: Pink

Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you pay for with this lipstick. It is a good pick for drug-store quality. I especially like this for lipsticks that I may only use for a specific occasion. The last power is decent and the texture isn't drying. It's a good low commitment purchase but not a lipstick to write home about. Great for beginners who are just starting their collection and for those trying to find out what colors work for their complexion. Great array of choices and finishes.
member-5f22fb94f
member-5f22fb94f
Kernersville , NC
This companies products are a staple in my daily makeup routine. Whether it's their eyeliner or lipsticks, a Maybelline product is used daily. I enjoy a red lippie by this company that is bold in color and really accentuates my lips. I am able to dress it up or down and pair vibrant colors (wardrobe) when wearing my lipstick. The plus: they're products can be found in your local beauty store!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybeline's lipsticks are pretty good at wear time and application. Most of the colors I have at home are drug store products and Maybeline's seems to apply just as good as all the rest of my drug store lipsticks and also wears just as long. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Saves you money, and they've got nice colors to choose from.
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Maud, TX
Maybelline lipstick is a staple in my "getting ready" routine. It is simple yet practical. It did meet the expectations I had set for the produce. Although I would like to try many other lipsticks, I will more than likely be buying Maybelline lipstick due to the convenience of it being at my local drugstore and its great price.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Manhattan, KS
Was a little disappointed after hearing good things about their products. I bought it at Target in a few different colors to try each of them out in case there was one I liked better than the other. The color went on nice and was true to packaging, I just wish it had stayed on better!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Herndon, VA
This is a classic lipstick. My mom wore this lipstick when I was a kid. I like wearing this casually for work, brunch, etc. I really like the texture of this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel weird on my lips. I'm pretty picky about lipstick and this one passes the test.
Monica C.
Monica C.
On a last minute plans after work, I picked up a Maybelline lipstick to pick up my daytime look. Much to my pleasure, it hydrating and super pigmented. I wish the staying power was better but with cute packaging.. who wouldn't want to pull one of these lippies out and reapply?
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
The color of this lipstick was very pigmented. I loved how long it lasted on my lips even when eating and drinking while wearing it. I bought this lipstick from CVS. I think the packaging could be a little nicer but it is a drugstore brand so it's nice for the price you pay.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Elizabethtown, KY
Maybelline lipsticks are old friends! Probably the first lipsticks I ever used and continue to use. They are easy to apply, readily available, and affordable. I have always been pleased with their durability and will certainly continue to buy and use this trusted product.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Kingsville, TX
Its okay. Its stays on for a few hours, and doesn't last through eating + drinking. But it works for short trips to the store or church. Although it wears off easily an d the colors aren't my favorite, the consistency is pretty good and looks nice for the time it stays.