BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash the possibilities with this eight-shade lip palette. From innocent nudes to provocative plums, there are infinite ways to play.

Lillian H.
Lillian H.
San Pedro, CA
I wasn't so fond of this. I got this as a gift from my sister because she knows how much I love a strong red lipstick. My first problem is that this isn't a traditional tube or stick product. It requires a brush (or your finger) to apply it. Second, there's no mirror in the compact. I'm not sure how one uses the brush to apply it without a mirror. Finally, it feels really thick and gloppy on the lips. Maybe it's because I'm used to tube-type product but this just felt really unpleasant.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bradford, AR
The Maybelline Lip Studio Lip Color Palette was pretty disappointing to me. It was one of those things where I spent the extra money to have a variety of colors and then only used one or two of the whole palette. I honestly do not see spending that kind of money on something like this unless you are sure that the colors will work for you. It is a good product, just not for me.
tina p.
tina p.
Waycross, GA
Very nice color selection. These lipsticks don't last long enough for some, but I don't really like the long lasting lipsticks. I feel like they dry my lips out. These are smooth and my lips don't feel at all dry. I can usually get 4-6 hours out of these. That's enough for me
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Great quality lip palette from the drugstore and a decent price. Nice array of colors and you can create even more colors by mixing the shades together. Long lasting and easy to apply. Feel moisturizing on the lips. Would repurchase. Good for all skin tones.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Mckinney, TX
this is a must have great quality and great bran also great rice. the pallete has many beautiful choices and is a great color its also long lasting and it is a grat value and an okay price also many good colors i would recommened to basically everyone.
Ilham H.
Ilham H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this it so cute I use it almost every time. It not price. It has great value. I can't compare this to anything at all. It's easy and simply to apply. Everyone sound have this at home.i would recommend this to everyone. PERIOD.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I absolutely love Lip Stufio Lip a color Palette! I love all the wonderful colors and it's great to have variety especially when I want something different. It goes on easy and stay on most of the day without fading or rubbing off
Noraida V.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the pigmentation, last for a good amount of time but runs after eating. I like the packaging, very nice. It's not too pricy but don't think I would spend that much on one again because it bleeds.
Samary N.
Samary N.
Orlando, FL
Can't say anything about it because I haven't tried but the app won't let go on if I don't write a review of ate least 75 characters and it won't really give the product that I have really tried.
Meckya J.
Meckya J.
This palette is okay. I like how compact it is but they don't last very long. I like having a single tube of lipstick with me since it's easier to carry around. The shades are nice though.