BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash the possibilities with this eight-shade lip palette. From innocent nudes to provocative plums, there are infinite ways to play.

Isononyl Isononanoate Octyldodecanol Oleyl Erucate Silica Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Phenyl Trimethicone Synthetic Wax Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer Paraffin Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Kaolin Disteardimonium Hectorite Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Mel / Honey / Miel Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Polyethylene Terephthalate Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Acrylates Copolymer Tin Oxide Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

Sw1 Ingredients:

Lanolin Oil Oleyl Erucate Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate Acetylated Lanolin Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Petrolatum Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Paraffin Synthetic Wax Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Disteardimonium Hectorite Tocopheryl Acetate Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer Alumina Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Silica Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Tin Oxide Mel / Honey / Miel Bht Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Dimethicone Citric Acid Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

Maybelline Lip Studio™ Lip Color Palette
  • "Love the way these last! They are so versitile and long lasting. I can wear them day or night. Love them!" in 37 reviews
  • "I was surprised. The colours were fantastic, a perfect palette range, and the lipsticks were actually really great...creamy, and not too glossy, not drying." in 31 reviews
Heather S.
Dallas
Honestly it takes A LOT of product to even make your lips look mostly covered. I was pretty disappointed, I will definitely not buy it again. It just doesn't have enough pigment to hold up. The packaging is pretty unextrodinary, just a big rectangle. Honestly I would go with another product or maybe try layering this on top of another product. I wouldn't use this by itself it ends up leaving a lot of streaks and opaque.
Brooke D.
This color palette is great! I love that it’s easy to apply and lasts hours. The multiple color option are the reason I purchased. You can mix the colors or wear alone. I recommend this product for anyone who wants a good color for a great price!
Kimmm🌻 S.
I like the shades of this lip color palette, every one of them has a really color that you can either wear alone or mix it to get a unique color which is a pretty neat feature however, the color doesn't last too many hours and it doesn't set.
schaeffer g.
fort worth
This is a very good variety palette, and before this one I had actually never used a lip palette before, so i honestly didn’t know what to expect, but it was long-lasting and stayed on the whole time, never faded and minimal transfer!!
Ashley B.
Farmington, Mo
Did not last long. Good price, great package- super easy to carry, but I had to constantly re-apply. I won't buy again. Not bad for a short outing, but if you want something that has staying power, avoid this palette.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
The colors are really pretty but omg what a MESS they make! It comes with a tiny brush that looks like it’s just to line your lips so if you get this I’d suggest using your own so you don’t miss spots. But even when you use your own it seems like these are kind of watery so when you dip into one color it tends to bleed into the one next to it and so on. Then the next time you open it everything is just mixed and messy! They’re very creamy but they look cakey and they come off instantly. Because I spent the money I now use these as top coats but I won’t buy again.
Cassey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift from a cousin of mine and at first I was a little apprehensive about something that looked a little more in like eyeshadow than it did lip balms but I was pleasantly surprised when they took well with a simple swipe and it had a nice creamy texture but not sticky like most other brands
Megan B.
Grayson
I got this on a super good deal that I could not pass up ! However, I’m really not into “lip palettes” so I never used it much and I think I gave it to my mom lol. I wouldn’t buy again. The colors are nice if you like vibrant and don’t mind palettes.
Brenna B.
Sanford, MI
The price of this was very good and worth it for all of the colors that came with it. Would reccomend to others for sure! The colors were nice only a few looked good on me, but application was nice and smooth
Frances L.
South Parkersburg
I got this for my birthday last year. It has a variety of very nice pigmented colors. It is very nice quality. It met my expectations and it is fairly easy to apply. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
lizabeth a.
New Castle, DE
Can i please know how this product is
Jane N.
Dayton, OH
palette Of perfect lipsticks of good texture and moisturizing to the lips, I loved the color tones of this palette.indicate yes!
Mano W.
I just need honest reviews from my lovelies before buying this pallet?
Emilija U.
Bitola
Do they ship to Macedonia? Someone know if they ship to the Balkans?