BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash the possibilities with this eight-shade lip palette. From innocent nudes to provocative plums, there are infinite ways to play.

Isononyl Isononanoate Octyldodecanol Oleyl Erucate Silica Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Phenyl Trimethicone Synthetic Wax Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer Paraffin Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Kaolin Disteardimonium Hectorite Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Mel / Honey / Miel Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Polyethylene Terephthalate Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Acrylates Copolymer Tin Oxide Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

Sw1 Ingredients:

Lanolin Oil Oleyl Erucate Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate Acetylated Lanolin Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Petrolatum Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Paraffin Synthetic Wax Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Disteardimonium Hectorite Tocopheryl Acetate Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer Alumina Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Silica Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Tin Oxide Mel / Honey / Miel Bht Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Dimethicone Citric Acid Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

• palette Of perfect lipsticks of good texture and moisturi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the way these last! They are so versitile and long lasting. I can wear them day or night. Love them!" in 37 reviews
  • "I was surprised. The colours were fantastic, a perfect palette range, and the lipsticks were actually really great...creamy, and not too glossy, not drying." in 31 reviews
Jozet G.
Maybe I didn't have high expectations of this palette because it's not a high end brand and considering the number of colors you get for the cost, it's a bargain. But I really like this palette. I have pigmented lips yet the colors still show through. It's a lipgloss palette so obviously the colors will be shiny but I like the feel and look. I can't speak to much for the wear though, but I am glad I purchased it.
Shasha S.
Julia G.
Mickleton
I wasn’t a huge fan of these. The colors showed up slightly, but I was expecting more pigment in them. Out of all the lip products and palettes I own, I never reach for this. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are looking for a lip palette with strong pigmentation in the colors.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
The colors are really pretty but omg what a MESS they make! It comes with a tiny brush that looks like it’s just to line your lips so if you get this I’d suggest using your own so you don’t miss spots. But even when you use your own it seems like these are kind of watery so when you dip into one color it tends to bleed into the one next to it and so on. Then the next time you open it everything is just mixed and messy! They’re very creamy but they look cakey and they come off instantly. Because I spent the money I now use these as top coats but I won’t buy again.
Jessica T.
Would be more awesome if it had a scent to it. Everything else about it is awesome! Soft and creamy texture glides on nice. Good variety in colors. Good price for the value. Can be found at most beauty stores. Not oily or drying. Lasts long into the night
🌸Bella Z.
Alvin
The shades are great! They match with whatever you want to wear! The price for it is great, I was skeptical but it turned out amazing, the packaging is adorable. It met my high expectations which is surprising. I would so buy it again, so should others.
Britt S.
I love the colors they really match my skin tone and even the dark ones really pigmented the brush did get ugly very easily but it’s not like if I can’t easily buy another one nice satin finish
Madison S.
This lip palette is ok it can help you when you are just starting lip contours or if you know how. It is kinda long lasting, for me it last 3 1/2 hours. It is a little hard to apply. If I needed to I would but this product again.
Hailey M.
frankfort
So pretty I love this color it's so great for a night out and looks good with a lot of my outfits. It comes off a lot if you eat food with it on which is a normal risk with lipstick haha. Just keep it on hand and it will be fine.
Megan B.
Grayson
I got this on a super good deal that I could not pass up ! However, I’m really not into “lip palettes” so I never used it much and I think I gave it to my mom lol. I wouldn’t buy again. The colors are nice if you like vibrant and don’t mind palettes.
Jane N.
Dayton, OH
palette Of perfect lipsticks of good texture and moisturizing to the lips, I loved the color tones of this palette.indicate yes!