BY MAYBELLINE

Unleash the possibilities with this eight-shade lip palette. From innocent nudes to provocative plums, there are infinite ways to play.

Isononyl Isononanoate Octyldodecanol Oleyl Erucate Silica Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Phenyl Trimethicone Synthetic Wax Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer Paraffin Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Kaolin Disteardimonium Hectorite Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Mel / Honey / Miel Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Polyethylene Terephthalate Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Acrylates Copolymer Tin Oxide Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

Sw1 Ingredients:

Lanolin Oil Oleyl Erucate Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate Acetylated Lanolin Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil / Sesame Seed Oil Petrolatum Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Paraffin Synthetic Wax Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Disteardimonium Hectorite Tocopheryl Acetate Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer Alumina Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Polyhydroxystearic Acid Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Silica Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate Aluminum Hydroxide Benzyl Alcohol Tin Oxide Mel / Honey / Miel Bht Tocopherol Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Dimethicone Citric Acid Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake CI 75470 / Carmine

Buy on Walmart*
Shasha S.
Libby E.
Columbus
This lip palette is just amazing! I use this palette almost everyday. If you are looking for a more natural look or a less intense color just apply the color/shade right to your lip. I find that the colors in the palette doesn’t have intense pigment, you have to tend to layer it if you are using just the palette to get bold colors. I use other lipsticks first and then add the shades of the palette to my look. The palette shades can be used to lighten or add complimentary colors to the already existing lipstick you are wearing. The brush included in the palette is perfect for application and come is handy often when you don’t want to use your fingers. This palette is great! I’ve bought at least two other palettes from the company because this one is so great!! I hope to come across another one soon!
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love lipstick and really love that look where the outer color is darker and fades into a lighter color at the middle of the lips. This palette allows you to play with such effects and make some cool ideas. I feel it doesn't go on as thick as I would like but it comes with a helpful lip brush. I also tend to use lip liner but the brush makes it easy to make straight lines to line your lips.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Milani B.
Kansas City
It was good but lipstick is not my thang. Yes but wasn’t my style.It was really it was really good and nice on the lips because it was very moisturizing. Only thing is lipstick is not my thing because I just don’t feel like I look good in it. But if I liked lipstick more then I would recommend it because it is moisturizing and has good pigment.
Isabelle H.
This is a great product to have in your kit if you’re a makeup artist. I take this palette with me when I have weddings. You can create many great shades on all skin tones. I can always make a perfect Pink for brides/bridesmaids. I wish that the pan sizes were designed a little differently, that’s my only complaint.
Kayla T.
This lip palette was okay. It just wasn’t the colors for me. I use it twice but both times I didn’t like it. Also, I didn’t buy it though my boyfriend did for me. The packaging was nice but it just isn’t for me. If you like dark colors I recommend for you but if you like light colors this isn’t for you.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
I really love this lip palette for several reasons one being the price range is great. Another is I like to mix the colors together and get an entire different shade. I love to wear burgundy in the winter and I can always find a perfect shade to match when using this lip palette.
Gabrielle D.
Somerdale
Great variety of colors but not very long lasting. It doesn't come with an aplicator so that is something extra you would have to get. The packaging is nice and sleek and the price is decent for the variety of color. I would consider buying a different color pallet.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This literally my favorite lip palette. It cones in a cute compact with a brush applicator, which I find much easier to use than applying regular lipstick since my upper lip is so tiny. Plus, there is a shade for every occasion and the quality is superb for drugstore brand.