Maybelline Lip Studio™ Color Jolt™ Intense Lip Paint

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Go beyond gloss with a jolt of intense color. Maybelline’s vibrant lip paint delivers 8x more pigment in every drop.

Does this product smear easily while drinking and eating?
Are they a good formula??
How long does this last through eating?
Start your review of Maybelline Lip Studio™ Color Jolt™ Intense Lip Paint!
Product Highlights
...are about half the size of the melted lipsticks. I would not say this is long lasting but it gives beautiful coverage and great pigment! For $8-$9 bucks they are worth it!in 37 reviews
Love this stuff! 5 and 10 are what I have and they look so nice and glossy on! in 31 reviews
...pink and perfect for summer. The formula is long lasting and actually hydrating. The finish is Demi matte. Very impressed with this. The applicator is perfect for applying this and allows for precise application. You need very little product. Only disappointing thing is there aren't enough lighter colors in the line. Update: finally got my hands on stripped down. It looks like my natural lip color and doesn't make for a good nude. I will return this color. Quality and pigmentation are still great just color didn't suit me. in 23 reviews
a month ago
This is definitely highly pigmented, but doesn't seem to last as well as other long-wear lipsticks that I've tried. It wears off in the center first, but leaves a stain around the edges.
3 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Review for: MAYBELLINE LIP STUDIO COLOR JOLT(20) ORANGE OUTBURST INTENSE LIP PAINT 0.23 OZ
So I’ll start by saying I really like this lip paint. Unfortunately when I received mine it was literally half full or empty! Which really sucked because I enjoyed using it! It super pigmented and yes I would probably buy again after checking that it’s a full tube!
a month ago
I have 4 different shades from neutral, pinky nude, berry and a beautiful bright red. I love the applicator. There's a learning curve as it's a bit of work to get used to the applicator, but it's worth it! The colors really stay and they're more moisturizing than other matte lipstick.
Review for: Stripped Down, Never Bare
Beautiful colors and comfy formula...Application could be improved with a more precise applicator. The formula transfers a lot (check your teeth for lip product type of formula) but it is glossy and pretty while being quite pigmented.
2 years ago
Maybelline Lip Studio™ Color Jolt™ Intense Lip Paint uploaded by bri💎 D.
Really love! Great pigmentation, blends with my non-Maybelline lip liner and lipsticks. It’s not too heavy, just right. Wish they were bigger but you honestly don’t need that much. They’re just easy to lose in your purse lol.
2 years ago
Maybelline Lip Studio™ Color Jolt™ Intense Lip Paint uploaded by Sammi Z.
Review for: Stripped Down
This lip paint is easy to apply but it does wear off really easy. It is affordable like about $5 and there is a lot of product inside the product to last for a long time. I got the shade in Stripped Down which looks really natural on my lips. I use this for my everyday look.
2 years agoBartlett
Review for: Berry Naughty
I do not recommend this it is very sticky and messy and isn’t very high quality. Its so hard to apply and it is very pricy. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I liked the colors but everything else i just wasn’t a big fan of!
2 years agohouston
Review for: Violet Rebel, Never Bare
Has a very natural look to your lips and makes them look nice it really meet my expectations I loveeeee the packaging so much I’m a repeat user I love using it when I go out and I highly recomend this !!!
2 years agoSan Ramon, CA
Review for: Stripped Down
It’s a nice product but doesn’t wear as long as I would want it to. I usually put on chapstick while I do the rest of my face, especially before matte lipstick because they can be super drying. But the color jolt doesn’t like to sit on top of moisturized lips. It’s a good investment, it just needs to be touched up a little.
2 years ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!!! Great pigmentation, buttery, buildable, and very wearable! I believe I have 4 of the same color just so I have them in all my bags!! Super quick and easy to apply. 10/10 would recommend for sure!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...