10 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Our unique cream matte pencil with vivid colour and blurring smudger. Create your look from full on bold to softly blurred

Why You'll Love It

The cream matte pencil feels extremely smooth and comfortable on lips while the blurring smudger means you can create your own looks from full-on bold to softly blurred. Color Blur comes in 10 shades ranging from vivids to neutrals.

For Best Results

To achieve the softly blurred look, apply colour in the center of your top and bottom lips. Using the smudger, gently blur the colour out towards the edges of your top lip and then bottom lip.

• I've been looking for this product everywhere and I can't find it, ...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
  • Is this a good formula ? Does it last long on the lips ? Does it ...2 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this stuff is adorable!! I got the "Pink Insanity" color, and i am pleased with this product. Although after you color your lips halfway, then blur it in, you DO need to add a shiny lip balm or gloss on top, because the ingredients can seem and look very drying on your lips. Other than that, I adore this product, and LOVE this shade of Pink!! I like the little blur stick on the end. Makes blurring real simple, and gives your lips more of a pout. Remember ladies, add clear gloss or balm over the color if you don't want your lips to appear dry and cracked looking, because this will definitely do it. 4 stars. Price was a bit too much too, 8$ for a lip crayon? Eh? Wet&Wild has better options available for cheaper, although i do love this color crayon :)
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
First the good: I loved love love the color of this product! I got fast and the fuschia...or fuschia and furious, I don't know, it was some mix of fast and the furious and fuschia. Whatever it is, it is GORGEOUS. It's hard to find a color like this, so I jumped on it at the drugstore. It goes on light, and doesn't immediately chap our lips which I feel a lot of stains do. I do t get the "blurring" effect thing, but as a straight lip color it's great.

THE BAD: Oh man. I ate a sandwich with this on and it went EVERYWHERE. I'm not even that messy of a eater or anything, but it went on my sandwich, my fingers, my CHIN! Thank god I ate at home! I don't know how you would set this properly, maybe some setting powder and tissue? Just beware!!
Palak P.
Palak P.
Bryan, TX
I am in love with this matte lipstick, I really like how regardless of being matte it does not leave your lips dry. It is very long lasting, last time I wore it lasted for 8 hours without retouching, although I ate and drank only a little, but when I tried washing it away at the end of the day my lips were still tinted, so it stays a really long time. However if you are afraid of staining things then that could be a problem because if you drink from a glass or bottle it will stain it like any other lipstick, but that is the story will every lipstick. I love its blurring end, it helps blur and blend the color really well. I love the shade fuchsia, I will be stocking on that shade so that I never run out.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I never wore lipstick until I bought so me of this! First, I bought it in the color 'Cherry Cherry Bang Bang' because I needed a bright red for a 50's style pinup shoot. I absolutely loved it! The texture of the product is amazing and it isn't drying for the lips, plus it stays on all day! You may have to touch up after eating/drinking but that isn't a big problem. That red was too bright for me to wear daily though so I bought 'Partner in Crimson' (which is what I am wearing in the picture) and it's absolutely my favorite shade ever! I love, love, love it!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
UPDATE TO PAST REVIEW: after using this more I don't like it! I love the color and how smooth it applies but it doesn't last for crap. And I've noticed it bleeds out. Also leaves an ugly lip line with no color in the middle after just a couple of hours.

Original: have the shade in Crimson. The love is AMAZING, it applies so smooth, and it is matte without drying! The color pay off is fantastic too. My only downfall is that it is NOT LONG LASTING. I find that it will come off quickly and only leave the lip Line which looks odd to be honest... Only down fall.

Alysa M.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine in "I Like To Mauve It" from the drug store and it's a really pretty mauvey pink shade. The pigmentation is great at first but it didn't last for a long time before I had to reapply it. It didn't dry out my lips and it's a beautiful everyday shade. As for the blurring effect, I couldn't get it with the smudger at the end. I'm also not into the whole blurred look effect so it didn't bother me. But if you want to get the blurred effect with this lippie, I suggest using your finger because it's easier than using the smudger it comes with.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Groton, CT
This is amazing. I usually HATE lip colors, but I had a great coupon so I decided to try this based on the reviews and I'm so glad I did. The colors are gorgeous, it doesn't rub off (my husband loves that I can still give him a kiss without giving him red lips) and it lasts forever! I don't use the blur tool, but don't find even the brighter colors to need to be toned down. After buying one I went back and got two more. I have never, ever done that with any sort of makeup before. I'd give this 10 starts if I could!
cecilia m.
cecilia m.
Browsing Walgreens I stumble upon these lippies. One of the boys I have had in a while. I brought two colors 35 plum, and 30 partner in crimson. they glade on so smooth, they are very matte, and feel so velvet silk in the lips. I love a lippie and have a big collection. I see myself a lot grabbing these. I wear these alone and I use them with other lippies to create an umbre effect. I want these in all colors.fantastic buy I have on plum 35 in the pic
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I WON #Maybelline #ColorBlur by #LipStudio IN EVERY COLOR. I 💗LOVE HOW I CAN WEAR THESE BEAUTIES IN THE OMBRE EFFECT or IF I'M FEELING CRAZY I LIKE WEARING THE K-BEAUTY EFFECT; DARKER IN THE CENTER FADES OUT LIGHT. THE FORMULATION IS CREAMY MATTE & VERY PIGMENTED IT TRULY LAST ALL DAY. THEY'RE VERY EASY TO USE... IT'S A LIPLINER, LIPSTICK WITH A SMUDGER GO AHEAD GET ARTISTIC. 😗💄#Maybelline #colorblur #review
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has quickly become my all time favorite lipstick! I think all the colors are beyond beautiful! A little goes along way because of the smuger end! I'm just completely in love with it all around, the colors are great, the application is easy, the wear is beautiful & long lasting! I'd recommend anyone giving it a try, I bought two then had to go back and buy a few more these are just perfect!!!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What shades do you suggest
Alice L.
Alice L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a Matte product? What shade would look best on light to medium skin tone?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Craigsville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product long lasting and really pigmented?
BRIDGET B.
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
How do you apply this? Mine applied super patchy and streaky.
N K.
N K.
Would there ever be a time where they can come as a bundle in a whole package ?